THE WORLD DOMINATION THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wckdbtch

Hatchling Member
OOOHHHH, Nunu! Awe you suwe you and Tiny don't live in the television thing <tilt head> ? Puffalump, have you only twied the fwont? I saw little hole fings at the back whewe the stwingy fings go in, but I have to give up a whole lot of cwickets to fit in thewe... Maybe we should fiwst send in the Special Wesponse Unit that Ziggy has been twaining?

I am vewy scawed of fings that fly. I think the fan fing saw me last night when I was explowing the television thing...

ReptileGuardian

Hatchling Member
Toruk heer,

I lyk wat Ziggy was saying aboot his Special Unit, I tink we can make good use of them. I seen it first hand of the hoomans feer of thes fuzzy crawlies. They will hop on anyting to get away from them.

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Ziggy hear,
yes toonight when darks fallz I wil send ma SpecialRezponze Unitz to check out this outback in the moving picture box ma hooman has. I've seen outbackz too in this box and the box is warm too, so there must be outbakz in there.
TV boxie sits right next to ma house, so I wil giv ma hooman many snuggles tonigt and hiponise it very gud, and than ma SR-unitz wil check out every cowner fow tha outback in d boxie.
I hope it wil be dis eezy to get to outback an donimate d hoomanz.

Wil get bak to yu ma fellow beardies! We wil re-beardilise da world!!!

Ziggy out!

PS: ohh yes, hoomans feer ma SR-unit real bad, they ar runing around like crazy and climbing every were wen dey see ma Unit. But ma hooman dos not feer them, he takez dem in hiz hands, I don't know wat's wit dat. :shock:

Livey

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
I has the outback right next to my house two, but it looks awfully slim , i dont think we can fit in there?
It dosent just show the outback though? it shows cars and other places...
Perhaps it a time machine?!?
:shock:

wckdbtch

Hatchling Member
I WEEAAAALLLYYY HOPE THIS IS NOT WHEWE WE'WE GOING!
ecql010dh5.jpg

Livey

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Ha i love the map,
I see steve irwin! maybe he has come back from the dead to come great us!

kandj1972

mmm I dont know abowt dat place. Sharks with frikin lazerbeams is bad but i hear this Steve guy died and if he is back he will tease us ALOT. We need to think dis threw. Who will clean up our poop?

BeardieGrandma

Juvie Member
wow the outbacz looks very busy with other mean creatures, altho the scorchy desert looks very nice...my hoomans is very distracted right now running around the human viv wiping everything off with little blankies...keeps talking about tookie and gavy - what iz that? doesn't sound like crikitz and wooms, doesn't sound good at all...

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
dis is Cadmus,
i thinks dat map is skery. Gobi is brave and Amigo haz ben in the wildz but i iz skerd. maybe we shuld rethinkz diz. I iz aweful little and I iz skerd of sharkz. I do notz likez to swimz.
My hoomanz is cookin pumpkins. I likiez pumpkinz, yummy! My daddy slave is gonna fiz me some applez two, nom nom.
can i takez my daddy and mommy wif me on da trip they gif me wats of cuddles and spoil me and my broders and sissers.

Livey

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Hello everyone!
There`s white stuff falling from the sky! im pretty scared right now..
it looks cold too!
SO my plans are on hold yet again...
And to top that off the power went off :/

Good job at taking that big evil ogre out! he might of been a liability ...
Myabe one of us should go to this` Australia `? and figure it out...

BUTS i have a better idea...
we could make our self an island!
i havent really thought it through, but we could attach it too Australia? like a add on?

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
ooooooooh! We likez the island ideaz. thatz iz gud. We culd makez sure itz haz allz our favoritez bugz and noms. We culd stock it with blankies and sunz and our favoritez slavez. We culd haz it justz ritez. Itz iz gud. Culd our fuzzy doggies fings come wiff uz? They iz fun to play wiff plus they can fetch us stuff and carry our stuff for uz. We canz trane them gudz.

Ash

Jess

Extreme Poster
Ooooh, I likez dis seperate island idear very much! We can grow squash and nommy veggiez, and make mass colonies of da dubia and superworm and crix bugs!

What we call it tho? It gotta have name. Me like da name "Inback", cuz da udder Wild Ones island is Outback. :D

wckdbtch

Hatchling Member
That is a weally good idea to make an island! Maybe we can ask my two-leggews to build an island? They awe getting vewy good at building new homes. They have built me two new homes and they awe busy with anothew one. The new homes awe getting biggew evewytime, so maybe the next one will be an island-size one... They put cool stuff in ouw homes, like climby things and watew fountains and hiding places and soft cuddly places. They make ouw homes fwom something called wood, and the intewnet says wood can float on top of watew. I can also float on watew when I make my tummy full of aiw...

Ash, if youw haiwy fouw-leggew is bettew than mine, youws can come with, but I don't want to take mine. She jumps alot to twy and get into my home. The othew day, when I was having my bath, she climbed into my home and got gween eaty-stuff evewy whewe... She also eats my cwickets when the two-leggews awen't watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angiemeyer8561
Top Bottom