The Wonderful Life of Kiki Cosmatos Ann - 1 year old!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
I did nothing I guess I just got the picture when she was blinking haha. :mrgreen:

-Brandon

MissT

BD.org Addict
Lol! Perhaps she wanted more food!!!!

She is a cutie, Brandon. I do believe I am ever so slightly jealous of the fact that you have a baby beardie and I'm not allowed to get one :(

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Seka
SAM_1178.jpg

Ifrit
SAM_2178.jpg

suzjohnson

Sub-Adult Member
Kiki is just the prettiest little girl! Her name suits her, good job. The eyelid shots from you and Michael are amazing. I've gotten the eyes shut when I saw open and the opposite, of course, but that inner eyelid doesn't stay visible for long at all. I would like to get a shot of the big bug eyes they occasionally do. That looks pretty strange too! Time to go check Calcifer....

Suz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ravenn
Top Bottom