The Wonderful Life of Kiki Cosmatos Ann - 1 year old!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Well I found a few old pictures that I thought I already posted up.

These are from a couple months back when kiki was going through her full body shed.

SANY0685.jpg

Shedding didn't stop this girl from eating! LOL

SANY0687.jpg

SANY0690.jpg

All thats left is the tail.

SANY0695.jpg

Kiki is happy all the shedding is done!!

And here are more recent pictures, taken today. She has slowed down quiet a bit on growing. She might be done length wise and be "filling out" now, both her parents were really small, so I wasn't expecting a monster dragon with Kiki, (although she still has a monsters appetite lol)

SANY0699.jpg

SANY0700.jpg

Kiki, trying to remember what this blue little rectangle is coming near her face.... :mrgreen:

-Brandon

MissT

BD.org Addict
Tell her she is very welcome... I might show Travis her pics later - see if it sparks any hormones...
I think when he is done with his current head shed, he is going to look very like Kiki, in her recent pics!!

Oh my - I just realised - you went away for like, forever, and I STILL havent caught up with your post count!!

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Yeah tbh, I checked yours and Michaels before I even posted anything today haha :p

Why have you two been slacking! I expected the 10k range by now lol.

-Brandon

MissT

BD.org Addict
I think we have all been MIA lately! I come on, check the threads i'm subscribed to, update Travis and then I just float around. I got into quite the habit of 'trolling' some of the threads too (OOPS!!) and I mean trolling, not hijacking! LOL!

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Christina!! A troll?!!

Man I have been gone too long haha :mrgreen:

-Brandon

MissT

BD.org Addict
Yep. I have turned into quite a horrible person it would seem lol! Oh well, if your back, perhaps I will return to my normal pirating ways!

MissT

BD.org Addict
Hooray! Now just to get started again!

I have an interview on a boat tomoro - how fitting!

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Do you really?! Haha.

Good luck!! :mrgreen: What type of job? If you don't mind me asking.

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom