The Thread of the Mighty DIO, Speedwagon and Levi

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I feel like i'm confident enough with DIO's care to retire my thread under health!
Many thanks to CooperDragon and AHBD for their help in that thread!

So here I will keep you updated on DIO's journey to becoming the future world monarch!

Think i'm joking?
Look at this:

79839-9645730247.jpg

The face of a sinister schemer!

Toxinom

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
So DIO's checkup went well! As it turns out the follicles never actually became eggs! Yay for undo paranoia!

Levi freaked me out earlier- he is shedding and earlier he decided to climb down his bridge and around his tree- but he wasn't using his back legs and was clearly dragging himself. So, I got him out and sat him in the floor and he just started running around like his normal self. I think it was him trying to loosen skin on his bottom half, because one of his arms exploded!

Toxinom

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
It's been a while! I've been posting a bit more on Reddit's board for Beardies. No real news regarding our little beasts! We're hoping with the summer coming we can construct them a little playpen outside. My mother is enthused about it but i'm paranoid as all Hell about how to make it insect proof. I'll be afraid every moment of every day that a Firefly or some other unholy abomination breaches the defenses!

Toxinom

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
It's been a while! Speedwagon has decided to be a doofus and eat a chunk of artificial plant. I'm going going to try and get her some baby food/unsweetened apple sauce. Is there any recommendations other than applesauce or pumpkin?

Toxinom

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Just an update, my babies are doing well. We recently took them on a 12ish hour road trip to visit family, and they all loved it!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Glad to hear it! We just got back from a big road trip too. These little guys sure can put up with a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom