The Life and Times of Naughtica Ann

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzjohnson

Sub-Adult Member
Loved catching up with Naughtica Ann, she is looking so healthy!! The arm over edge of her salad bowl is a hoot. :lol:
Did you update Calcifer? Thought I had read that you had :lol: but can't find anything. :cry:

Suz

McSkweeky

Juvie Member
She looks so good Brandon! You have done an amazing job making sure she's well cared for. I'm so proud of her! She's fat and happy :) Have you weighed her recently? What type of squash does she like?

I keep hoping Nezzie will get fat enough and start shedding. She has one loos scale on her beard, and I want to see what her colors look like without any sand staining (even though the sand she was on was white).

SoleSky

Sub-Adult Member
Brandon she looks so amazing! I haven't looked at this thread in awhile. Your superworm (colony?) looks awesome! When I get an apartment I definitely want to do that :D. I have roaches as of right now but BeeGee doesn't even like them. :/ Anyway I'm so jealous that Naughtica is eating her salad!

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Thanks Maggie and Sole!

I forgot the name of the squash I am giving her right now, but I know i've tried 3 different kinds and she eats them all like mad!

-Brandon

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
How do you prepare them, Brandon? Obviously you are a super dragon chef! Naughtica is looking absolutely FAB! :D

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
I just cut about a inch to inch and a half chunk off the squash, peel it with a knife, and cut it into little uhm 'spears' or thin rectangles? Lol

She loves it though!

I always put the squash on her salad last, so she will be looking at her bowl full of greens, just staring at it, then I will drop a spear of squash, and her eyes light up and she goes for it! It's like she thinks that if she focuses hard enough, she can make squash fall from the sky! :mrgreen:

-Brandon

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
That is funny! The magic squash! :D I wasn't sure if you cooked it or something to soften it up. I've not tried squash yet and I'd really like to. Thanks for the advice.

MissT

BD.org Addict
Oh my!!! Giant flying dragons and squash spears falling from the sky??? The dream possibilities are endless!!!

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Hahah.

Oh dreams, that reminds me to post on the Off topic thread.

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom