The Face...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Budo's been such a sweetie lately. He's been sleeping non-stop. Brumation, maybe? Anyways, he's been getting the burrito treatment a lot lately.

I am now looking into his little face (under a fuzzy blanket burrito), and he is SO CUTE!! Who would guess that a lizard could smile? Not me, but that is a smile if I've ever seen one! His beard is folded underneath his chin to add to the effect. :love5:

I don't know what those poor wild beardies do without slaves... our babies need us. But also, I honestly don't know how I could live without him. We need our babies, too.

LJean

Extreme Poster
Awe... I used to have a sweet one, now he is all grumpy. He won't stay in a burrito.
:D

worthless.gif

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Beardie sleeping faces are the cutest to watch. I could stare at Pookie's face all day/night long.

herpfreak

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
LJean":e11fc said:
Awe... I used to have a sweet one, now he is all grumpy. He won't stay in a burrito.

worthless.gif

Budo never stayed burrito'd either, but now he's in brumation ( :x ), and he literally can't stay awake long enough to struggle out.

Actually, I did get some good pics last night... I'm not at home now, but I'll post them later tonight.

dolcedragon

Sub-Adult Member
I know they should not be allowed to sleep like that. Occasionally I get overwhelmed by their cuteness level and say, "AWW look at that cute little face!! you cutesy wutesy wittle tang you!" And the hubby is like, "what, it's a lizard?"

herpfreak

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
dolcedragon":37e0a said:
I know they should not be allowed to sleep like that. Occasionally I get overwhelmed by their cuteness level and say, "AWW look at that cute little face!! you cutesy wutesy wittle tang you!" And the hubby is like, "what, it's a lizard?"
I'm telling you, they mess with our minds.
:love5:
But I don't care. He can mess with my mind all he wants.

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
If anyone was to think I am bad about kissy faces and such with my dragon,all they would have to do is listen to my husband talk to her and they would think he had gone insane!!!! Look at my adorable,sexy little dragon.She's so prety and got little sexy dragon legs. Look how bright and beautiful you are and kissy kissy kissy........ I stopped by where he works today and was talking about getting dragons. (The guys he works with are bad about picking on me) And one of the guys he works with asked me if I was gonna go get crickets for the little monster that as soon as it's warm enough my husband is gonna turn loose or just get rid of? We both laughed and I told him he picked the wrong subject to pick about that id he wanted to pick on me tell me as soon as it warmed up my hubby was gonna get rid of me first. We all got a big laugh,my hubby loves Alf and plays with her and cuddles her to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom