The Dragon and The "wolf" Brumation signs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally was able to put Fafnir's blog up!!

Here he is asleep. this was his second night with me! 8)
IMG_20121017_000911.jpg

The "dragon o lantern"! :twisted:
IMG_20121018_102052.jpg

His First shed. Well with me anyway! :wink:
IMG_20121026_124951.jpg

and his new colors!!
IMG_20121026_125400.jpg

Things he does:
Basking
glass dancing when he sees me prepping phoenix worms
destroying phoenix worms
chasing crickets after mommy rips off their back legs
ignoring and pooping in greens :puke:
tasting chopped up blueberries (this is new to him)
worrying mommy while daddy laughs at her.
climbing onto mommy's face when it's bath time.
sleeping with his nose against anything.

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thanks everyone. He's about to shed his body soon. Hopefully there are more pics when that happens. :D

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Well now that i'm rping again I haven't really been doing anything. Hahaha Today fafnir had his viv cleaned of all shed. Vacuumed the whole thing. he ate his squash like a monster and went after his, orms as if they were going out of style. He had fun roaming the house. But found out that no matter how we beardie proof under the couch, he'll find a way to get underneath it.

DrTimelord

Haha, beardies can be sneaky little devils, my house is tile, so Bentley has a hard time getting anywhere. Funny part is that he scares the dogs, they dont scare him, silly little guy.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
if it's okay I would like to add you to my friends list DrTimelord.

Aww, Fafnir is sneaky isn't he?

Vashta Nerada isn't scared of dogs either, he hates their bark but he scares them away.
I beardie proof under the bed so he can't get under...well he finds ways to get there.

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Almost lost fafnir today. He ended up in the one place I wouldn't look: behind the tv...i face palmed when I started panicking. Afterwards I had a couple of my friends over and I took him out to play again. He climbs onto the nearest one and poops on her lap. She got all upset but then we all laughed because of the expression fafnir gave. Unfortunately my charging cord for my phone broke and by the time they came over, my phone had just died...so sorry everyone no awesomely funny pics tonight. :cry: fafnir did, however, enjoy his new jungle gym of full time slave and parttime maids. Lol

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Sure i'll add you too. :) still hasnt shed yet. Playing that waiting game. Well back to rping. >:)

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Hi everyone! Fafnir is doing well. I brought him to my church with my family. he mostly stayed in my jacket though. The kids were really nice and gentle with him. I taught them what it was like to own something exotic. I told them that it was a major responsibility. I even educated some of the youth who wanted a lizard or a snake. Told them how much I spend on feeders per month and the constant poop cleaning. They seemed to listen and Fafnir got some of those good rays outside.

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I found out something today. I had black soldier flies from the container of reptiworms, that I thought did not have any worms in them. I was pretty surprised because I thought it took a warm environment to hatch. it was pretty weird but I hope I can create more worms. I don't know though because I don't have enough space in my small apartment. Was thinking about keeping them in that container with the soil. IDK though. anyone tried to breed reptile worms before? any tips would be appreciated.

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Well much to my dismay, it has been sunny. I was hoping that winter last a little bit longer this year. I can't stand spring...but fafnir will. Just not me. Lol I've been taking him pout on a daily basis. It hadn't been too cold either. I'm hoping to breed those black soldier flies,that are in that container. Well that is my update today.

DrTimelord

Just got back from vacation, had to leave Bentley home alone for 4 days :( . I got home at about 8pm, as i went to feed him he jumped off is rock onto my hand, ran up to my shoulder, and sat there for a good 10 minutes. I cant wait to get a new camera so i can show off that beautiful Super orange Leatherback of his. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom