The "Bligg" Arrival ... New Pics(pg112)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone!

For those of you who do not already know... I am about to welcome the newest member of my family.... Bligg!
He is on his way to my house right now... via the big brown viv.. aka as UPS :D

Bligg is one of Barbara's (fresnowitte) babies born out of wedlock to Ms.Tiggs and Blaze. His name I came up with by blending his parents names together.... Blaze + Tigg = Bligg :wink:

Here is the story of Bligg.... the little beardie who has been melting my heart for the past 56 days and will very soon be here at his forever home in Florida!

Bligg was born on July 15th in a small farm house in Fresno, CA.

Here is Bligg making his grand entrance
DSC01605.jpg

Here's the Bliggster...one hour old and glass dancing already :shock:
DSC01660.jpg

Bligg's first shed at 19 days old....Awwww!
DSC02558.jpg

One month old and too darn cute!
DSC02975.jpg

Bligg on my birthday last month... BTW... Bligg is my b'day present to myself :D
DSC03177-2.jpg

4 days ago..... Would you look at that big boy :shock:
DSC03809.jpg

Okay.... I need another cup of coffee and a peek out the window(it's only the 37th time I've done it :roll: )

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
spurlee01":7e5eb said:
Oh no, has your evil twin morphed into evil octuplets?! :shock:
Does this mean Thing1 is really a gremlin? Does her ET multiply when wet? :laughhard:

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Thanks for the 3+ pages of laughs all. Even tho Dawn is complaining about the 'pumpkin' hijacking of this thread, I think she's secretly enjoying it! I know I am enjoying it! Everyone needs a good laugh once in a while.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I agree. If she truly was 'bothered' by our pumpkin discussions, she could simply post a pic of my godbeardie and we'd all be happier than pig in mud and would find another thread to hijack.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
spurlee01":96abd said:
Really? You expected it from me? I've always been relatively well behaved until this week. And Vicky, don't worry I will still fly to your house for parties! You can legally make me a LIT in 4 months and 26 days! Anyone know any good pumpkin drinks? I'm not a beer fan, so not pumpkin beer. I LOVE pumpkin spice latte's though. I wonder what would be good in it? (I am, of course, researching for next year).
Thank you Sara and just for that the first drink is on me :mrgreen: I got a good one for you,how about a pumpkin martini ? :wink:
medium_FoodPumpkinMartini.jpg

Now as for you Miss Dawn,
Who are you kidding you know full well you will not be able to resist my parties :wink: Besides you know this is really all your fault for not giving us something too look at.We are feeble minded folk and our minds easily run astray so can you really blame us? :D

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
beardie parents":ea442 said:
Even tho Dawn is complaining about the 'pumpkin' hijacking of this thread, I think she's secretly enjoying it! I know I am enjoying it! Everyone needs a good laugh once in a while.

Yes, I am a firm believer that everybody must laugh at least once a day :wink: :lol:

pumpkinfunnypic.jpg

Now... back to how I got myself into this giant pumpkin mess. I have to work today, but while I am gone my hubby(who is off this week) is going to look into why I cannot upload pics on my computer. If I (or you) are lucky, it will be fixed by the time I get home. That means possibly Bliggy pics tonight. We will see :wink:

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
possibly bligg pics... that's almost good enuf... hey my own thread got pumpkin-jacked! :shock: Dawn, you're outta control lol! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peapthis
Top Bottom