The "Bligg" Arrival ... New Pics(pg112)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone!

For those of you who do not already know... I am about to welcome the newest member of my family.... Bligg!
He is on his way to my house right now... via the big brown viv.. aka as UPS :D

Bligg is one of Barbara's (fresnowitte) babies born out of wedlock to Ms.Tiggs and Blaze. His name I came up with by blending his parents names together.... Blaze + Tigg = Bligg :wink:

Here is the story of Bligg.... the little beardie who has been melting my heart for the past 56 days and will very soon be here at his forever home in Florida!

Bligg was born on July 15th in a small farm house in Fresno, CA.

Here is Bligg making his grand entrance
DSC01605.jpg

Here's the Bliggster...one hour old and glass dancing already :shock:
DSC01660.jpg

Bligg's first shed at 19 days old....Awwww!
DSC02558.jpg

One month old and too darn cute!
DSC02975.jpg

Bligg on my birthday last month... BTW... Bligg is my b'day present to myself :D
DSC03177-2.jpg

4 days ago..... Would you look at that big boy :shock:
DSC03809.jpg

Okay.... I need another cup of coffee and a peek out the window(it's only the 37th time I've done it :roll: )

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Come on everyone snow? She's in Florida it's probably humid as hell right now snow would be a treat...heck you could even throw some my way. :lol: She's just hoping you all will post some sexy guys. :p

Sandy's on the right path. :wink:

But seriously Dawn some new pic's would be nice when you get a chance. :)

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Hey everyone!!!
I am still here, just not much! Sorry I don't have any pics of Bligg for you, the computer is acting up right now:(
Lori... you can send snow here anytime you like. The heat and humidity here is stifling, to say the least. We have been getting rain all week, so it has been a welcomed relief from the heat.

haleygirl272":3d4i91te said:
Ohhh look at little Bloggy!!! :D
I have to say, Haley.. this made me laugh, LOL I don't know if it was a typo or not, but most of my family and friends get poor Bligg's name screwed up ALL the time. He has been called Bloggy on quite a few occassions :?

DragonMomSandy":3d4i91te said:
Dawn, I just watched the video for the new Disturbed song on Youtube! AWESOME! It'll make you angry though....scenes of devastation, like the oil spill. Definately political, but, it really drives home a point!
Sandy, I have heard the new song on the radio and it kicks butt :headbang: I have not seen the video yet. Don't care to see any more images of the oil spill.... it is so upsetting! I went to the beach the other day and got pics... omg.. it is so sad :( What that oil is doing to the gulf and the people along the gulf coast is unimaginable. I could sit here for hours typing about the ill effects of this disaster, but I won't. Anyone who reads this... please pray for an end to this soon. The devastation is unbearable and the media, BP and the government are covering up the worst of it. God help them all!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Just wanted to say Hi! Dawn, glad to hear from you. We've been watching the news about the oil spill, what a great mess and tragedy for so many people. I'm hoping it will get cleaned up soon.

Say hi to Bligg, is he still eating ok for you?

Say hi to Rex for us, too and Bonnie and your humans!

Deb

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
I have NO Doubts as to how horrible the spill really is! I know that the people, coastlines, gulf waters and animals are being absolutely devastated! And, no doubt about it being "sugar coated" by all involved! There's already so much damage, and so much more to come that it will take decades, many decades, for it all to come back! Those who live as far away as I do, or farther, are definately NOT getting all the details! I think it would break my heart to see it! I've never seen the ocean, and I would hate to see it the first time with all the devastation that spill is causing. Definately keeping these folks in my prayers!

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Hi Deb! Bligg is still eating..yay! He is in a full body shed right now and is very lazy because of it. I need to get a new weight on him and see if he's gained more weight. He sure looks great now that he is filling out.
I must go look in on your crew.. hope they are all doing well.

Sandy... the oil spill has really got me bummed out. I have seen aerial video footage of the toll it is taking on marine life. If it was shown on nation wide news the world would be absolutely appalled. It is horrific! :cry:
Everyday I see what this disaster is doing to the lives of the people around me. It's heartbreaking!
On a brighter note... I am awaiting the arrival of the new Disturbed CD in August :wink:

MissT

BD.org Addict
gulfbrzdawn":t5ya3mhl said:
Sandy... the oil spill has really got me bummed out. I have seen aerial video footage of the toll it is taking on marine life. If it was shown on nation wide news the world would be absolutely appalled. It is horrific!
Everyday I see what this disaster is doing to the lives of the people around me. It's heartbreaking!

All we hear over here is what they are 'trying' to do to stop it! There is very little news of the actual devastation it is causing altho we all know it must be horrific! I actually feel guilty - I have to admit that the company responsible are the company I was using to fill my car up with petrol every week!!

I hope that something turns around soon - I know its not going to happen overnight tho!!!

Hope you and Mr Bliggy are well!

T

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Hey T... don't feel guilty for using BP's gas. We used to have their gas stations here as well and I used them. I hope it all turns around soon too!
It's crazy... when the oil first hit the beaches here, I thought of you, LOL. I am certainly glad now that I wasn't able to talk you and your fiance into honeymooning here :roll: :( Sad, but true! How are the wedding plans coming along by the way?

MissT

BD.org Addict
You know, I was watching the news a few weeks ago and they were doing a report on the effects of the spill on the economy in florida (very little mention of the effect on the wildlife or the beaches)... specifically Pensicola Bay (focusing on a local landfill site) - Im not a big news watcher but I immediately turned up the TV, turned to my dad and said 'Oh no, poor Dawn!!' Of course he looked at me like I was insane - 'who is Dawn??' and my reply to him was 'Bliggy's mummy!!' as if he should know who Bliggy and Dawn are when, at the time, he hadnt even met Kazi and Phoebe!! (Yes, I am also sad tee hee!)

Wedding plans themselves are going good - have sorted all dresses except flower-girls and almost everyones jewellery has been bought - its less than 6 months until the wedding now!! In-law issues still up in the air and my fiance is still technically homeless!! But we had our application for a mortgage accepted this week and hopefully we will be exchanging contracts on our house within the next fortnight and my fiance will not have to crash on his sisters sofa for much longer!!

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Dawn, I am also anxiously awaiting the release of that CD!!!!! As soon as it hits the stores, I'm there! The video is awesome, but will definately make you angry. It not only shows pics of the current oil spill, but also previous spills and other man-made disasters over the past decades that have caused huge devastation.

I know the spill is far worse than the mainstream media is reporting. What we are seeing here in WI, just like others who are hundreds of miles away, is really limited info. But, what they do show is horrible, so I know it's far worse than what we've seen in reports. We have seen some reports about those who's livelyhood is threatened/destroyed by this mess! And, I know that the beaches and marine life are being devasted by this whole thing. Those chemicals are horrible toxic to both, not to mention the crap they are trying to use as part of the clean up! BP and the Govt are so busy trying to "sugar coat" which is frustrating and horrible! I feel so bad for the folks there! As if the economy wasn't bad enough, entire industries will die off because of this!

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
gulfbrzdawn":3mkof02s said:
haleygirl272":3mkof02s said:
Ohhh look at little Bloggy!!! :D
I have to say, Haley.. this made me laugh, LOL I don't know if it was a typo or not, but most of my family and friends get poor Bligg's name screwed up ALL the time. He has been called Bloggy on quite a few occassions :?

Haha, I did it on purpose. I know someone, I think Gina, used to call him Blogg. I was bringing it back up because I know you used to have to correct us constantly on our...."typo." :wink: :lol:

-Haley

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
*ahem* i know I've been MIA for awhile, but how far back do I gotta dig for pix of your "little" monster?!? :shock: I hope BP pulls their head outta their keester soon... I can only imagine how FL life has changed hon, and yes, they are covering it all up...

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Christina... I can't believe your dad doesn't know who Bliggy's mummy is! :roll: :lol:
Wow! Less than 6 months to go for the BIG DAY! Woo Hoo! I am excited for you :blob8:

Sandy... this is for you, chick!

600px-Asylum.jpg

I hope no one is disturbed by that pic, LOL

Haley... I kinda thought you were being funny! :wink:

Dawn(Thing #2)... Glad to see you back, girl :D If you flip back two pages, you will see my little monster.
If you flip back 3 or 4 pages, you will see lots of heavenly hunks. Try to contain yourself, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angiemeyer8561
Top Bottom