The Birthday boy :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirenique

Hatchling Member
Bones turned a year old this July, and I have been completely neglecting this forum! But here is a lovely picture of him enjoying a hat I made him. It took me 15 minutes to make the hat, and 20 seconds for him to throw it off and poop on it. -__- Enjoy!

bits.png

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
sirenique":3425bgv7 said:
Bones turned a year old this July, and I have been completely neglecting this forum! But here is a lovely picture of him enjoying a hat I made him. It took me 15 minutes to make the hat, and 20 seconds for him to throw it off and poop on it. -__- that's funny! lolol :laughhard: Enjoy!

bits.png

sirenique":3gjwvk4z said:
Bones turned a year old this July, and I have been completely neglecting this forum! But here is a lovely picture of him enjoying a hat I made him. It took me 15 minutes to make the hat, and 20 seconds for him to throw it off and poop on it. -__- Enjoy!

bits.png

That's soooo cute!! Happy belated b-day, Bones! :mrgreen:

-Emzers & Oscar :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoonBug
Top Bottom