the best, and silliest beardie ever..Lilly!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hayl55

Juvie Member
here are some pics of my sillt Lilly...shes quite teh character...she poops on comand, gives kisses on comand...and loves to pretent that she cant hear you hahaha...I love that dragon head tilt!
here we go....

010-Copy2.jpg

the kissy face :)

005-Copy2.jpg

her beautiful chin

007-Copy5.jpg

her favorite spot...watching outside

016-Copy2.jpg

her same favorite spot, but watchign teh fiddler crabs

027-1.jpg

Yummy....SQUASH! ( it was a mid night snack, she looked peckish)

002-Copy.jpg

this is her on teh day I bought her the magnatual ledge..She loves it!

020-Copy3.jpg

Lilly bean also LOVES her daddy...even though I clean her, feed her, bath her, ...etc...

012-Copy.jpg

Ahhh..Boobies!...lol naw...its just armpit fat LOL..lay of the horn worms Beaner!

030-Copy.jpg

Tag!!!....Your it!!! ( the male, on teh bottom, is Tank..and dont worry they are not housed together...this was a 10 minute play time..which turned into "lets bask together, under this superDduper warm lamp!!!)

anywa,s thast it for now..I havent posted pictres since, lilly got an injury to her tail which was about 4 months ago..and I jsut had to show her off :) Thanks for viewing..please leave comments.I love to hear if others think shes as pretty as I do ( or maybe I am jsut a typical beardie MOM)

hayl55

Juvie Member
Original Poster
awwww...thanks! Yea, my man wasnt too fond of her name at first...but now hes in love with Lilly...but we do call her "lilly bean" or Beaner" alot too..infact she listens to Beaner more than she does Lilly.

hayl55

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Yea I know eh? I love her chin! except shes goten a bit chubby this winter hahaha...shes got a bit of a double chin right now. as seen in teh "boobie" shot

Eventide

Hatchling Member
She seems like such a sweetie. :D

Is that the largest MagNatural ledge? I tried the medium, but it wasn't strong enough for my beardies.

hayl55

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Its only the medium, and It doesnt hold up Tank my male but Lilly is able to sit on it...if she gains anymore weight though, she might pull it off the wall LOL... I had to turn it upside down too...cause she was sliding off the "top" side because shes so wide.! I really wanted teh large one that was the desert red colour..but I only have a limited selection where I live LOL

hayl55

Juvie Member
Original Poster
heres a picture of her setup with the magnatural ledge.. I jsut cleaned her tank like 30 minutes ago, so teh sand is still a bit damp..I sifted it though to get all teh debris out ( its teh washed kids play sand). I woudl like to put her on tiles...but she LOVES to dig... I catch her all teh time dging under her log..lol silly Lilly...I have to bath erh almost everday to get all teh dust off her shes such a goof LOL
edit*
I forgot to post teh pic LOL here it is:

viv1.jpg

Eventide

Hatchling Member
Very cool. :D Yeah, I got the medium, but it just wouldn't hold my tubby beardies. It's getting some use, though, as it's now a basking and hiding spot for my skink.

When I get the chance, though, I think I'll pick up the large ledge. It's supposed to hold up to two pounds, so that should be plenty for a beardie!

hayl55

Juvie Member
Original Poster
lol, oh man, speak of teh devil...yesterday I came home and her shelf had fallen, ie, shes finaly gotten to fat to have it in her aquarium..lol..its definately diet time for Lilly.

atreyu917

Juvie Member
I love that ledge. It would be too small for 2 of my beardies, but would be perfect for Yoshi. How much was it and where did you get it?

Kaida520

Juvie Member
poor lilly and her lizard boobs :oops: ...who dosent gain weight of the holidays though??LOVE the ledge. how does it stick to the side of the tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom