The Attack of Khyber the Imperial dragon?? ?_?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! No not definetly an attack! Just a tiny everyday pounce hg that he gives me when he sees me :D I've noticed as soon as we set him up how he played w/ his tail like a lil puppy so kawaifully!!! (kawaii-cute in japanese) Although sometimes he may get confused of the different langauages I speak him. Spanish, English, Japanese... ??? Wow. I got his name from a long book I read the past week called Captive dreams. there was this golden dragon which he appears in the cover by Angela Knight & I forgot the other author.. Well the dragon's awesome!!! He is so much like my lil Khyber ^w^ Again I keep praying for his health :p There's also this cool move i'am teaching him called the up high swing. I make funny face and he responds jumping to my shoulder or crawlng to my head in dissaproval which he often did at my face gestures LOL!!! I don't think I can replace him for anoter pet I had before he's the bomb!!!

ronni1221

Juvie Member
Yay! I love my Brutus too. I like the name. That's really neat. I also like the dancing dragon in your signature. I can stop watching it! :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AshG88
Top Bottom