The adventures of Toothless!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toothless says good morning everyone! S/he has had a very busyoung morning so far! S/he left me a very large poop to clean up and we walked the human sister to the bus and chatted with the neighbors (Toothless was wrapped up in a warm and super soft blanket) now s/he is sitting with mommy while she has coffee ?
92090-6746766567.jpg

92090-7195107783.jpg

SHBailey

Gray-bearded Member
Wow. :shock:

It was my understanding that bearded dragons do NOT have prehensile tails, but whoever said that should take a look at this picture. :?

At least it looks like he's able to pull off that stunt without getting hurt.

BrandyLynn

Original Poster
He's done that 3 different times. And was literally using his tail to hold on. It didn't seem to bother him and his tail seems fine. Toothless must be part monkey lol

traildrifterphalanx

Sub-Adult Member
I've had my dragons wrap their tail around my arm while I carry, I assume for stability, but nothing like that.
That's adorable and impressive

BrandyLynn

Original Poster
traildrifterphalanx":hq8wvems said:
I've had my dragons wrap their tail around my arm while I carry, I assume for stability, but nothing like that.
That's adorable and impressive
He hasn't done that to my arm yet. I just hope he doesn't hurt himself

traildrifterphalanx

Sub-Adult Member
Generally when I carry my larger dragons, Richter and Simon back before she passed, I would lay them over the underside of my forearm and they wrap their arms around my hand, and would often wrap their tails around near my elbow, and I'd carry them up against my torso, clinging to my forearm. I figure it's the easiest way to support all their weight on one arm, otherwise they are two-handers and I need a free hand!

BeardieLover232

Hatchling Member
squishy has used his tail to hold on around my arm. your bearded dragon thinks he is a chameleon. has he been watching to much discovery or animal planet :p

SHBailey

Gray-bearded Member
BeardieLover232":3uzru0rx said:
squishy has used his tail to hold on around my arm. your bearded dragon thinks he is a chameleon. has he been watching to much discovery or animal planet :p

:lol: :lol: :laughhard:

BrandyLynn

Original Poster
BeardieLover232":7ktvyj6c said:
Haha no discovery or animal planet..... thoughow we have watched some curious George and Wild Kratts (for those who don't know Wild Kratts is a show that teaches little kids about animals ?)

SHBailey

Gray-bearded Member
So if he's been watching Curious George, maybe he thinks he's a monkey, but if it's Wild Kratts, then no telling what kind of a creature he thinks he is... :lol:

BrandyLynn

Original Poster
SHBailey":j05h3wr9 said:
So if he's been watching Curious George, maybe he thinks he's a monkey, but if it's Wild Kratts, then no telling what kind of a creature he thinks he is... :lol:
It could be anything! S/he is such a silly dragon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom