The adventures of angel,Christine and Isabella!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone one of my close friends bought this little baby bearded dragon about a week ago and someone in his apartment told the owner and he had to get rid of it he was going to sell it to this one kid and he had like 3 of these and all died i think the oldest was 5 months so i steped in and said ill buy it so i have this little guy/girl.
I could really use any advise i can get this is what i got set up a 20 gallon tank "guy gave me a 10 gallon but thought it was to small rit now"a basking rock 2 temp and hum gauges 2 domes and got a day white light incandescent spot,uvb bulb and a night black heat.
this little guy/girl is 5 inches she eats like 20 crickets a day "had him or her for 3 days" and greens 3 times a day which it loves big time i spray him or her onces a day with water.
Any advice would be great how long to get the basking light on uvb light ect anything will help also on other things i need to get that i didnt just bought some of that calcium powder to
thanks for looking!!!1

ghostkid90

Juvie Member
Original Poster
ok well today i woke up and got the beardie hes so small hes like 9 inches long lol i meet him at the pet store because i had to get some new uvbs so anyway im standing in line and there was someone yellling in the front of the line and i over heard him and he wanted to get rid of his beardie and the store wouldnt take him so he ran out so i paid and walked out and to my surprise i see a container the guy was holding on top of the trash can and i looked in and see this very very very small bearded dragon she was pretty dirty any way i walked back in to the pet store and told them and said i would take him if they didnt mind so i took both home cleaned the little girl up and she is so beautiful really cool colors like orange and a pink color also her tail is all white with orange diamonds 3 in a row down her tail kinda weird so anyway i woke up with 4 beardies and by 11am i had 6 hahaha
im not sure why these seem to drop in my lap but god help me

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Oh my, you're so much like me, just have to bring them home but how could you not. Imagine throwing away a beautiful beardie, shame on that guy, but good on you. So how is your biter, bet he's fine with you and you'll have to post some pics of your beautiful new addition :D You are a very special man to take on all these beardies that no-one else wants, except Angel, of course. He was wanted from the beginning & so was Isabella, your chosen ones. The rest chose you!

ghostkid90

Juvie Member
Original Poster
there both getting use to there new tanks but i put my hand at the top of his tank and he went crazy hissing puffed up so i am going to let him go till tomarow and see what way is best for him he looks just like angel which brings back memories of when angel was small,hes starting to hand wave so thats good also

the little girl i was thinking little foot as a name because she is so small but not sure she is such a sweet heart i put my hand in the tank and she jumped rit on my hand lol so thats good

both eat great and are pretty healthy

i dont know if im special :D they just seem to follow me and my hearts to big to past them up

i will be getting new pictures of all of them lol its going to take awhile :D

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
You'll calm down your new male in no time, he's just not used to good attention. And that little girl is so sweet, I'm glad she jumped onto your hand right away, now she'll be well taken care of. I'll be looking forward to pics and names for your two new beardies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lea K
Top Bottom