Thats one crabby Beardie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

btrineer

So Dragonlie has been sheddign this week and he was fine until he started to shed the back of his head. When I went to pick him up he was aggitated and wanted back in the viv. Than 2 days ago I was cleaning his viv out and he tried to jump out off of his branch. I caught him, but he turned black. I left him alone to calm down. He is 6 months now 14 inches long he gets his veggies in the morning and all the crickets he wants at night. He is eating very well. There was 2 days that his didnt poop. We do notice that when he has to go he hangs his but down off on his branch. Its pretty funny. I dont know weather his attitude was from his shed, this was the first time he has done it or it was cuz he had to go. He went poop and his shed came off and he had no problem when I pet him. He actually will turn orange when hes happy and he did that last night.

squirell

Hatchling Member
Sounds like the shed to me. One way to help him out during a shed is to bathe him everyday that might make it a little better. He also might just want to run around for a little bit in the open free world of your house or apt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold3231
Top Bottom