Thanksgiving Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judah'sHuman

Juvie Member
Well Judah loved his first Thanksgiving and the new taste treats! He got to try a few little nibbs of the practical things. Oh My he loves Cranberries! I gave him one little cranberry out of the Fresh cranberry sauce we made. He took my finger with it! ouch! :lol: He had a bit of the sauce all over his face too! He had a little taste of plain Turkey. It was funny to watch him chew it up, I thought he was going to spit it out because he chew it for a while then started rolling it around in his mouth and some if it was hangin out, but then he swallowed it. It was sorta liek wathcing a little old man gum his food. :lol: I also gave him a smidge of the Carmelized yams, we don't put marshmellows on ours just spices and brown sugar. Wow he loved those too, didn't care for smashed taotes though, I guess they are pretty bland after having cranberry and carmelized yams.

I gave a lil small plate to the doggie too. I never give her people food because has has alot of alergies, but she is getting pretty old so I figure she doesn't have very many Thanksgivings left in her so why not. She went for the Turkey first of course, and the Cranberry souce last. :lol: She had it all in over in her hair on her ears. It was so joyious to watch the cridders get their taste treats of the season.

Cheers and Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Stac

Elora

Sub-Adult Member
Glad you had a good thanksgiving!
When I was younger I had a beardie named JT and I would always feed him some leftovers from thanksgiving. I know now that I shouldn't have though but he loved it so much :( I would always feed him crazy things because I didn't know better. He must have had a iron stomach because he lived to be almost 10!

Judah'sHuman

Juvie Member
Original Poster
:lol: As long as it makes them happy and not sick. I only fed him a very small amount, just a little nibble. :D I am sure that Turkey is rich and hard to digest for them. And Cranberry sauce has a ton of sugar, that's why he liked it so much :D. He grabbed my finger with the berry and I lifted him right up off his branch and took him with me about 5". :? He was like what just happened? He has gotten pretty good about taking things from my hand rather nicely, he is usually pretty gental and makes sure he doesn't get my finger in there. I guess he was just ravinious from the smell of it! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom