Thanks for all your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

QWERTYOP

Hatchling Member
Sadly I have to report that I'll soon have to be parting ways with my bearded dragon, mojo due to a move. I'd just like to thank everybody on here who has taken time out over the last couple of years to offer me much needed help and advice. I would have been in a mess without you at times! It's been an interesting couple of years and it will obviously be a sad day when he has to move on, particularly as I have watched him grow and learn his beardie crafts since he was around 3 months old into the well developed 2 year old that he is now. I'll be giving/selling him to a good local exotic pets store that I know very well and I know will look after him properly and will give any future buyers the proper information to look after him so at least I know I don't have to worry about that.

Thanks for everything

Gary

K9KidsLove

Sub-Adult Member
Hi...Sorry you are having to leave without your dragon. Where do you live? Maybe someone on here would be interested in adopting him.
Patsy

QWERTYOP

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
England. I'm more than happy with where he's going to be honest. One of the people who work there is a friend of a friend and I know he will be looked after properly. I think that's all I can ask for really.

QWERTYOP

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
OK, it's 1.30 in the morning here and I just can't sleep. I know that if everything goes as it should then I'll end the day without my dragon. I'm completely gutted (sorry, English phrase) about this. I know it's something that I have to do and I know i'm moving to a much better place in a much better area and i'm going to improve my life with this move in so many areas. Even so, i'm sitting here in my front room watching Mojo sleep and i'm having a really hard time coming to terms with this. I feel absolutely awful. I know he's going to a good place and I know he will be looked after properly but even so, this feels terrible. Sorry, just needed to get it off my chest somewhere some way to someone.

I just wanted to say that I understand what you're going through. I had to rehome one of my cats last year after 11 years together due to having to move, and it was so hard. I know that I had no other choice, but it wasn't pleasant after all we'd been through together. I feel your pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom