Thanks All

Status
Not open for further replies.

william488

Juvie Member
I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone here who helped me with two of my rescues, Grumpy with his badly burned back from a heat source, and gimpy, the boy who was missing a front "hand" and afew toes, crooked jaw, and missing part of his nose. I adopted them out after they were healthy and they are doing wonderful their.

I still have Ozzy and Ryuu, and both are doing great. I also added to my family of reptiles, I now have 3 russian tortoises (one with really bad shell rot and other issues), 5 leopard geckos, (1 a rescue from a year ago, who now is huge now that she finally gets to eat), (1 rescue from 3 weeks ago, who finally started eating on his own yesterday, I don't have to force feed him my special slurry, he also has MBD), 3 crested geckos, 1 corn snake, 1 normal ball python, and 1 green and brown rosy boa (also kinda a rescue, he was healthy and all when i got him, but 7 years old, and they owned him since he was a baby, and only fed him one live pinky mouse every 5-7weeks.)
We also have 3 cats and 4 guinea pigs.

Also like 6k roaches, 3k super worms, and 2k meal worms, lol.

So, Thanks all for your help. Love this site.

Jaycies

So glad things are working out well! Can you post some pictures? Forgive me if you already did and I just missed them. :)

william488

Juvie Member
Original Poster
well, here is some of my photos of everyone:
here is an old set of some of my pets:

This is Ryuu, being a little "pissy at me" lol, I would not give her the 25 or more supers she really wanted,

this is my favorite, by far, photo of ozzy:

this is Ozzy the dragon and Suki the cat sleeping.

Ozzy and another obsession:

photo of Ozzy and Ryuu when I first got them, now they are in seperate cages:

here is one of 104 babies that hatched from Ryuu and Ozzy. I kept this one and another one 1st photo is 24 hours after hatching, second is a month latter:

here is a photo of three of the babies "hanging" they all three fell asleep every night like this for a week or so, I even moved them after dark, and next morning before lights on, they were hanging again.lol

here is a photo of Gimpy, and you can see his missing toes, and part of his jaw issue:

here is gimpy the day we got him, this was our trip home, look how dehydrated he was, and all he wanted was to be held. I really wish I did not adopt him out.

here is Grumpy and his healed burn on his back, this was after I took off about 10+ layers of old shed on it, that spot doesn't release his sheds anymore, he needs help releasing it:

here is Grumpy the first day we had him, he was skinny, dehydrated, and his burn was bad, but just looked lumpy, it was because there were layers upon layers of shed.

this is Grumpy about 2 months after I got him and 25g weight gain, its amazing what food and water will do to a LIVE pet? who would have though?!?

bad picture of my ball python:

here is my hand hungry rosy boa, he was only feed 1 live pinky every 5-7 weeks, he is finally calming down knowing that he will get fed every 5 days. photo doesl show how green his color is, he is beautiful little monster, lol:

here is Myah my Corn snake, she/he is beautiful, loves to be out and exploring

here are my three russian tortoises, one on the left is male, and just got him last week, the middle one is the female and go her with the first male, the last one on the right is Zizka and I thought it was female, but found checked again this last week and now know she is actually a he, sigh... Was wanting 2 females and 1 male so i could house them together, now I cant, lol:

here is the female russian tortiose I got last week and her damage that is either old shell rot or other tramma, a few people who have seen her, think she has been dropped or attacked and its just healing from it:

here is two of crested geckos(old photo they are 3x this size now, their names are Frick and Frack:

here is the gecko I rescued about 3 weeks or so ago and he finally started eating on his own yesterday, he has mbd and is still weak but doing better.

here is another photo of that rescue gecko from three weeks ago

here is Marge, my female gecko I rescued a year ago, she as skinnier then a pencil and now she looks like great and has had a batch of babbies since she added her weight:
before:

after:

here is homer I got him from a great local gecko breeder, love his colors.

here is Homer and Marge, parents to my baby which will be the next photo:

here is baby Bart or Lisa(still too small to figure out male or female) his/her colors are really changing, she looks more like her father every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylis342
Top Bottom