thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

chasndave

I would like to thank everyone that helped me with saving valentino exspecially papa smurfs owner your advice was so crucial in saving my beloved dragon. i did everything you did and valentino is improving more everyday. liquid calcium really got him healing and lots of tlc and time with him thank you thank you

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

You are very welcome. :D
I am happy to hear that your dragon is much better & that you received the help that you needed!
Please stay active & learn as much as you can. If you have more questions, just ask!

Tracie

chasndave

Original Poster
yes i will remain in contact with this site it is amazing all the things that i have already learned. now we just got our 1st ball python and we are getting another beardie when they hatch and we have an excellent reptile vet he is wonderful and such a help in need.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Great, I am glad to hear that. We have a lot of great members here with a very diverse background so there is always someone you can learn something from.
Glad you are sticking around! :D

Tracie

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
:blob8: I am so glad to hear that Valentino is doing so much better already! That's so awesome! Everyone recommended the liquid calcium so strongly that I made sure it was the first thing I got, and I feel the same as you, that there is something to the fact that it is liquid and it works for them. Congrats on planning for some other reptiles in your home in the future, too! 2011 was our first year as reptile owners, and we are so happy we took the big step and got our beardie. Good luck! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mei mei
Top Bottom