Tazz, Zeppelin, Kalypso, Tera, & Baby Lulu too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I haven't been on here in a few months so my old thread got auto locked :( All of my dragons are doing very well and I even added a new member to the family. Her name is Lulu and she only has half a tail. One of her siblings nipped the other half off the night she hatched. Hmmm.... Apparently I can't post pics from my phone. I will upload them to photo bucket and post them soon.
Amy :D

tazznzeppelin

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Ok so photobucket is still a pain in the butt, but I did get the pics uploaded!
I guess I'll start off with Lulu since she is the baby. Here she is in her bath.
She's rainbow citrus hypo leather het trans. Such a big mouthful for such a tiny squirt!

Lulu in my hand.

And Lulu in her viv.

Kalypso is the second to smallest. She is 200 grams now and eats like a beast!

This is Tera on the bottom and Kalypso on top. Unfortunately this is the only pic I have of Tera because she is my daughters baby.
I will have to get a better one of her, she is very pretty.

Here is my big man Zeppelin aka Zeppy. He is the biggest sweetheart and he loves to put on a show for the ladies!

Zeppy in his viv, being way too lazy to come down off his rock to eat.

And last but not least is Tazz aka Tazzy girl. She is going into shed so she's a really pretty creamsicle color right now.

Tazzy again, such a pretty girl!

Hope you enjoyed the update. Sorry it's been so long since I posted.
Amy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom