"Tatsu's Celestial Army" Memorial Booklet

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Melissa, so sorry to hear that your baby isn't doing well. :( If there is any way that we can help or you feel like talking, let us know, ok?

zac

iv never lost a berdie and it must be Honorable as angus has stole my heart and wont give it back!!!! but i would love to have a copy of this booklet could I??

slavetoIzzie

Sub-Adult Member
Of course! Once it is completed I will be selling them to anyone who wants a copy. All proceeds of the sales is for the site, so the more copies sold, the more money Beardie (Alex) gets to keep our home away from home, open for us.

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
slavetoIzzie":xr71x8ia said:
Of course! Once it is completed I will be selling them to anyone who wants a copy. All proceeds of the sales is for the site, so the more copies sold, the more money Beardie (Alex) gets to keep our home away from home, open for us.
This is an awesome thing you are doing :notworthy:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Frances, how's the booklet doing? I'm looking forward to buying my copy. Hope all is well with you and your crew.
Deb

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Frances, got a long post from the previous poster, so did Sara, I've asked Diane to look into it, as this has never happened to me in the 5 years I've been posting.
Hope all is going well,
Deb

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Deb, I notified the moderators of one of those, there are two different ones. The reason for them being there doesn't make any sense to me.

slavetoIzzie

Sub-Adult Member
Sorry for dropping off the face of the internet, but life decided to slap me around. I'll post more on that in OT, a little later today. As for the book, I've hit a major snag! All of the pictures sent to me are in jpegs and I can't seem to make them big enough to be put into the book without them becoming a blurry, unidentifiable mess. You can tell they are of a bearded dragon, but not who they are. I've been pulling my hair out over this for a couple of weeks now. All of the text has been completed and is ready to go, just not the pictures. :banghead: Does anyone have any ideas how to fix the problem? Or should I just go ahead and use what I have?

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Does it matter if the pics are normal sized or over-sized? I'm not computer savvy but Veronica Rice is. She put together a book asking bd.org members to send her pics. I sent two in of Issy, and the pics weren't the best either. Yet she managed to blow up one of the pics. She had lovely pics in her book & she was selling to raise $ for her rescue. I'm also thinking Alex may know a thing or two...look what he does for the calendars! Plus he is a photographer. So maybe ask Alex 1st, just pm him. His bd.org name is Beardie, but I'm sure you know this. Anyway, hope this helps. I'm looking forward to my copy. When Veronica put the book together I bought a copy as Issy has 2 pics in there. I still take it out and go through it. It was so well done.
Take care,
Deb

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Frances, how's the booklet coming along. Did you figure out the pics? Hope all is ok,
Deb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom