"Tatsu's Celestial Army" Memorial Booklet

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Can I do Miss O and Miss Y together in one post? They were best friends and I know they would prefer to be remembered together, as they were in life.

Thanks

Lori

slavetoIzzie

Sub-Adult Member
Finally found the right program to open the files. It's perfect, thanks.

Of course, they can be together. You'll have to send me the picture of them on their vehicles of doom (lol)

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I have a pic of them leaning on a Lambogini (can't spell that one right). I thought about that one. How about if I send you that one and a pic of them on the quad we bought them? Then you can choose the one you want.

We will get another one of Redrock and I'll send you a pic of her on the quad, also.

slavetoIzzie

Sub-Adult Member
Lori, I got Miss Y and Miss O's pictures, and the quad was the vehicle of doom I had been thinking of. It always makes me think of those cheesy 50's sci-fi movies.

Livey, there's still time.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Were you able to open the attachment of what we wrote on Miss O and Miss Y? I sent it as an attachment because it was easier for me to do it on open office that I downloaded after I lost the ms word program I had. I know it's compatable with word because I have some word 02 documents that I was easily able to open with this program.

Thanks,

Lori

slavetoIzzie

Sub-Adult Member
Unfortunately, my Microsoft Word was lost the last time my poor dinosaur of a computer crashed. so, I had to wait until my husband e-mailed it to his laptop, opened it, then mailed it back to me. I just read their story. It's long but as it's for the two of them, necessary. And the perfect topic for the picture!

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Hi,

I don't know if you can try this or not, but after I lost the office program that was installed on this computer for my father when he was given it, I learned about this openoffice program. It is compatable with word, in addition to the other MS office programs and it's free.

http://www.openoffice.org/ Here's the link for it. I didn't have any problems downloading it to my computer, but then I have a high speed internet now, instead of the dial up I had prior to December of 2008.

zeppy123

Hatchling Member
I just sent an email for my little Zeppelin (2003-2011). Thank you so much for doing this project. I will purchase this book and cherish it as a keepsake.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
K.. I know I cut it close to the deadline (was busy with that server upgrade). But they're not submitted. 3 emails, for my 3 recently passed beardies, Cailyth, Pinky, and Brain.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I just sent Redrock's biography and 2 pics. Use which ever pic you feel is best. They both tell stories of her.

Thanks for doing this Francis. Let me know when you get it or if I need to resend it or shorten Redrock's bio. Her's may be a little long.

athenacp

Extreme Poster
I talked to the hubby the other day and we do not have any good pics of Digger, they were al taken by various cell phones so unfortunately I can't send any in.

slavetoIzzie

Sub-Adult Member
Alex, there's still plenty of time. When I made the original dead line, I had forgotten you crazy Americans do your taxes a month before us. So I extended things, to let you guys get the ordeal over with before you need to worry about this.

Lori, I haven't had time to open Redrock's bio yet. I'll be going over the latest batch of submissions tomorrow, and will let you know then.

Mary, while a picture would be nice, it isn't necessary. Digger can still be immortalized with all the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quantum
Top Bottom