"Tatsu's Celestial Army" Memorial Booklet

Status
Not open for further replies.

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
How lovely and thoughtful! I'll have Katherine say a few words about Bogie. Maybe include her song about him. It will help her grief. After almost 2 years she still misses him so much. Thank you, thank you!

Sandy H

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Thanks. They were our introduction to beardies. They were gifts that we've never regretted and they were soo easy to read. I remember one time, Miss O wasn't eating what we thought she should and I put a piece of greens in her mouth when she was basking and she looked at me to say "I didn't want that"

slavetoIzzie

Sub-Adult Member
Well, after reading Deb's paragraphs on both Issy and Angel, I have realized that the 50 word limit is too short for an adequate description. It is now 100 words or less.

I hope more people are preparing their pictures and paragraphs, as so far only Deb (sweetiepie9) has responded.

Sekhautet

BD.org Sicko
Is it too late to add a pic of Tatsu? I saw this post and it made me cry. I just blogged about Tatsu for Valentine's Day and in it I mentioned his army post and how much joy I had answering his fanmail.

This is a great idea!

-Sek
http://norabpeevy.blogspot.com/

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I just read your blog about Tatsu, Nora. It was really good. I had a wonderful gentle dragon that would put up with anything and one that even let me "dance" her on my chest without trying to stop me. They have a wonderful way of crawling in our hearts. I wouldn't change any minutes I spent with them.

slavetoIzzie

Sub-Adult Member
Actually, Nora, I was about to PM you in order to get a picture and paragraph of Tatsu. I mean, it can't be Tatsu's Celestial Army, without including their Supreme Commander!

Lori, there's still plenty of time. Being Canadian, I forgot you guys have tax season a month ahead of us. So take your time and send everything to me when you can.

Sekhautet

BD.org Sicko
Aww ... thank you. I am touched that you are naming the booklet after my baby. Today was a hard day for me. I miss him so much and with his birthday this month and him being a late Valentine's present from my ex, it's just been rough. :(

I will put something together this week and get it out to you.

Nora

Sekhautet

BD.org Sicko
beardie parents":18o180qu said:
I just read your blog about Tatsu, Nora. It was really good. I had a wonderful gentle dragon that would put up with anything and one that even let me "dance" her on my chest without trying to stop me. They have a wonderful way of crawling in our hearts. I wouldn't change any minutes I spent with them.

Thank you. I hope you'll continue to stop by my blog. The boys will be making appearances when appropriate. It was hard to write that piece for Tatsu, but I loved him so much. This whole month has been hard with his birthday and the holiday I got him for. *sniffle*

Sekhautet

BD.org Sicko
I just sent Tatsu's memorial in and now I'm crying again. Seems like that's all I've been doing since this last December. :(

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I know, Nora. I miss him too and I never met him in person, just through your words. He was a lucky beardie to have such a loving "slave" to take care of him.

slavetoIzzie

Sub-Adult Member
You're not the only one with the sniffles after reading that eloquent blog entry. Your words painted such a vivid image of him, it really underscored why I'm doing this. For all of us who have had our lives changed by the magic of a dragon, how ever short a time we were given with them.

Sekhautet

BD.org Sicko
slavetoIzzie":hgvkf6ni said:
You're not the only one with the sniffles after reading that eloquent blog entry. Your words painted such a vivid image of him, it really underscored why I'm doing this. For all of us who have had our lives changed by the magic of a dragon, how ever short a time we were given with them.

Thank you. It helps to write about him. I miss his fanmail for his army so much. I didn't realize how much a part of my life that had been.

Did you get my email with his pic and entry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quantum
Top Bottom