taking Puff on a weekend trip. What to bring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenngib

I'm taking my baby away on a long weekend trip (3 days). I'm bringing his lights and food of course but not sure of the size and type of temperary viv to put him in. I need something mobil of course so his 40 gal won't due. He's 4 months old and about 13 inches long if that helps. I can't get anyone to watch him so he's going with me, that and I can't stay away from my precious baby for more than an 8 hour work day :D . Any suggestions or advice would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you

jenngib

Original Poster
Those sound like great ideas. I'm so excited about bringing him with me :D . We're going to a lake for Memorial Day so I'm hoping he'll enjoy it. I'm taking his blanky and his toys so hopefully he won't get to stressed. I think leaving him with a stranger (at least a stranger to him) will stress him out more than the trip with us, hopefully :? . He's used to being on our shoulders and being cuddled with. He's so spoiled :p :mrgreen:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Being you are taking him to the wilderness I highly suggest if you don't have one already in getting a harness and leash so he doesn't run off on you. :wink:

Freeie

Extreme Poster
If you can do it like Barb said those rubbermaid containers with the snap on plastic lids you can cut a hole in the lid and add screen to it so you can just set the lights on that and not have to leave the top opened and exposed no chance of him getting out either. Thats what we made my daughter for her beardie cause if she goes anywhere she loves to take her beardie with her.

I hope you both have a wonderful trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom