T.J., Toothless Junior

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bearded dragons name is T.J., which stands for Toothless Junior.
c1bdef77-1e97-4f5f-91f4-6c14c28a03c7.jpg
He is about a year old and quite cute! :D We got him on October 16,2011. He's a little timid and afraid of ceiling fans :lol: . I believe he is male ( by the looks of things.) He is about 17 inches long. He knows who I am and he loves me and I love him back.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
What a great beard! He is a really awesome dragon, love his pale colours or is it just the light? Yes, he is sure cute :D

beardieluv73

Original Poster
Hey! Sorry I haven't been on in a while. I got a new camera! So now I can take better pics of T.J. He's really fat right now and won't eat superworms. He's on a self-proclaimed diet! But anyway here's a pic.
812134_thumb.jpg

beardieluv73

Original Poster
I love my T.J.! Do you guys have any leashes for your beardies? I got a Drag-a-Long leash and it's awesome. I only wish T.J. would like it more. I'm out of town this week so I won't be able to upload T.J.'s little adventures.

beardieluv73

Original Poster
I'm back! T.J. got a little car ride earlier this week! He's usually scared of the window but this time he was fine! I'm happy about that! :D

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Aww welcome back. How are things with you and t.j.? I have a hand made drag-along but when he gets older i'm going to get one from the professionals. :D

beardieluv73

Original Poster
We've been doing good! T.J. won't eat his veggies. That little stinker! :lol: We just ordered him some phoenix worms and superworms. I hope he likes the phoenixs!

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
He's adorable! I know how happy you are that he's doing soo good. I am also. I really love reading about beardies doing really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EternalAzhrei
Top Bottom