T.J., Toothless Junior

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bearded dragons name is T.J., which stands for Toothless Junior.
c1bdef77-1e97-4f5f-91f4-6c14c28a03c7.jpg
He is about a year old and quite cute! :D We got him on October 16,2011. He's a little timid and afraid of ceiling fans :lol: . I believe he is male ( by the looks of things.) He is about 17 inches long. He knows who I am and he loves me and I love him back.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
What a great beard! He is a really awesome dragon, love his pale colours or is it just the light? Yes, he is sure cute :D

beardieluv73

Original Poster
Hey! Sorry I haven't been on in a while. I got a new camera! So now I can take better pics of T.J. He's really fat right now and won't eat superworms. He's on a self-proclaimed diet! But anyway here's a pic.
812134_thumb.jpg

beardieluv73

Original Poster
I love my T.J.! Do you guys have any leashes for your beardies? I got a Drag-a-Long leash and it's awesome. I only wish T.J. would like it more. I'm out of town this week so I won't be able to upload T.J.'s little adventures.

beardieluv73

Original Poster
I'm back! T.J. got a little car ride earlier this week! He's usually scared of the window but this time he was fine! I'm happy about that! :D

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Aww welcome back. How are things with you and t.j.? I have a hand made drag-along but when he gets older i'm going to get one from the professionals. :D

beardieluv73

Original Poster
We've been doing good! T.J. won't eat his veggies. That little stinker! :lol: We just ordered him some phoenix worms and superworms. I hope he likes the phoenixs!

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
He's adorable! I know how happy you are that he's doing soo good. I am also. I really love reading about beardies doing really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bugluvr3
Top Bottom