Swollen eye sockets

Status
Not open for further replies.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Good luck with both Angel and Rubio at the vet today. I hope they can figure out Angels eye problem and that Rubio's growth is nothing serious.
Let us know what you find out. I will keep you and your babies in my thoughts today!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
It is with a very sad heart that I tell you that our Angel passed away during the night. We found her just now. I know she's at the Rainbow Bridge with Ash, Puff, Jasper, Campbell Jane and that she's now healthy and happy and playing with all the other beardies that have passed. We were going to take her to the vet today. I'm not sure what went wrong, but she had to have had some internal issue that we weren't aware of. We loved her very much and gave her all the care we knew. At least her last year was very happy, we loved her so much.

I wanted to thank everyone who helped us when we first got her. She had UVB for the first time in her life; she was cuddled as much as we could, we put her in sunshine for the 1st time, too. We had our baby with us for a year and we were blessed by her fiestiness and great will to live and have fun.

We'll miss our baby so much....

Deb & Roger

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Oh Deb... I am so sorry! My heart goes out to you and Roger.
I know how much your beardies mean to you and I am sure this is very hard on you :(
If you need anything at all... I am here!
R.I.P. Sweet Angel

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Thanks for the good wishes, Dawn & Cindy, we've both been crying since Roger woke me up at 5a. We're going to bury her close by with her blankie and her flowers she had in her tank. We adopted Leo last weekend and he's in a small tank, so he'll inherit Angel's tank after we give it a good scrub. We knew there was something wrong with Angel , we think she had a problem with her heart or kidneys, so now she's at peace & with all the beardies at Rainbow Bridge. We're sure going to miss her, she was such a fiesty dragon, considering her background. She gave us so much love in the time we had her, I'm so glad the lady at the pet shop told us about her last March. We gave her all the love we had to give in her last year. She'll be in our hearts forever
Deb & Roger

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Deb & Roger my family's hearts and prayers goes out to yours and if you need anything at all please contact me! Keep your heads up. :cry:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Thanks Lance, we're getting so much support from our friends on this site. We'll be burying Angel later today, she's wrapped in her favourite blankie and has her flower bush from her viv (plastic) beside her. We'll never forget our little blondie & even though my heart is sore, I'm so glad we rescued her last March. At least she got to walk & run for the first time in her life, we were able to give her that & she got to flirt with our big boy Rubio. I'm trying not to beat myself up in not getting her to the vet earlier, but we tried & couldn't get an appointment until today. Didn't realize it was an emergency & that the swollen eyes were indicative of another weakness. We did our best and she did know she was loved, she learned to be a cuddle bunny and she got cuddles from each of us every day.

Deb & Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom