Switching up Terrarium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys!

So I've had my second beardie for two weeks, picture of her in another post- I plan on doing a formal introduction soon.

I currently use a typical fake-rock prop, ha it kinda rhymes, and that's her main basking spot. She's beginning to outgrow it already and I'm debating on how to go about this. My first idea was to stack flat rock slabs that you can buy a Menard's or some other home improvement stores, but I'm wanting to know of other ideas people have.

I also have a lot of driftwood and I want to use it for something, similar to how I use safe veggies and fruits as scrapes for my feeders, and essentially construct a mini-tree for the baby to climb around, such as into her hammock or on the basking spot.

I want to buy succulents, I've done research on safe and recommend ones, but I'm wondering how people typically do it? I was thinking tiny pots and covering them up somehow?

Next, I use crafting foam slabs as flooring, I plan on changing that out to linoleum flooring, like most people suggest for quick and easy cleaning, due to the fact she kiiiiinda pooped on it and it's staining it more than I expected- oopsies.

Anyways! Yeah, that's the gist of my plan for an upcoming renovation for the little-one.

Tips? Ideas? Advice? Let me know!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom