Supplementation

Status
Not open for further replies.

xcourtney3

Hatchling Member
I'm trying to find a calcium supplement that I can use for both my beardie and uro. Deer Farms recommends Miner-All for the uro, and I've seen that some people use it for their beardies also. Is it ok to use for beardies?

(Currently using Fluker's calcium no phosphorus w/ d3 and repcal herptivite)

Thanks!

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
Court, the rep-cal will do for them both. You are still using the reptisun, yes ? then the herptivite for vitamins, and the rep-cal with d3 for the calcium... I found that ordering from pet mountain was cheap enough, as local pet stores don't carry both the rep-cals I needed.
Janie

xcourtney3

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yes, I'm still using the Reptisun. The uro isn't under UVB right now. He was actually a rescue from a bad home and I'm doing a mass reptile supply order this week so he's got a Reptisun 10 coming too.

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
For some reason I am thinking a 5% is all a uro needs.. I can be wrong, however.... Anyone ? At any rate, Pet mountain is your order spot....
Janie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom