Superworms as staple feeder

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoThor

For those of you who use superworms as a staple feeder. How many do you give your dragon? Are you sticking to what most people say as 25 to 30 a week or do you give them more? I give them greens daily and have a dubia colony getting started. Im just sick of crickets so im thinking of feeding them greens and supers until my roach colony is big enough, and than greens, supers, and dubias. Thanks for the help.

Catalyst

BD.org Addict
I feed my adult female supers as her staple and she generally gets the standard 25-30 a week, split up into 2 or 3 feedings over the week. I breed them myself and find that they are sooo much easier to care for than crickets were.

Geoff22

Hatchling Member
My draon is only like 15inchs but I feed him usually 10supers twice a day that usually keeps him happy.

MAJ

Hatchling Member
I feed them much as Catalyst does, although maybe only 8 or so two or three times a week.
She also gets a few dubia roaches each week, as well as a feeding of butterworms, silkworms or hornworms (whatever I can get that week).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom