Sunshinedragons Thank's All our Friends ~~~~ !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
Mike,
I also did not realize that you were sick. I am so glad to hear that you are doing better,and I agree with you,the people on this site are great. My thoughts and prayers are with you and my best wishes for your continued recovery.
Hugs,
Sara

thestranger10101

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Sara -

Thank you so much !!! And with out you special people and not to mention Dianna, i don't know what i would have done. Sunshinedragons is alive and producing some incredible dragons. I am looking forward to meeting some of the people here i have yet had a chance to say hello to.

Michael

Kelcifer

Hatchling Member
glad your doing better then the last time i called you mike. good things happen to good people and your already getting better! i count that as a good thing ;)

irwin'smom

Sub-Adult Member
Mike,
You know I love you and I am glad to be here for you. Your a great person and I am blessed to have you in my life. Your a special guy.
What would we do if Sunshine Dragons couldn't keep rockin it?
Its great to see you getting better and I am loving doting over all these beautiful Sunshine babies here. :D

thestranger10101

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thank you again so much, you don't know how much support you have provided, your time, your excellent customer service.

Thank you,
Mike

And any dragon you wish to keep you know its yours

Happy birthday to your son Ty !!!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Mike, I didn't realize you had some health problems either. Hopefully you'll be totally better real soon. We are very happy to have you as a loyal member to this forum as well as having you share pics of your gorgeous beardies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kpurlett
Top Bottom