Sunshinedragons Thank's All our Friends ~~~~ !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thestranger10101

Juvie Member
Hello Friends -

Just wanted to say thank you to all my BD friends here, for their kind emails. I (Mike) have had some personal health issues. And you all showed your concern and prayers for me. You guys don't know what that means to me. I am doing ALLOT better, and have started to work with Dianna at Sizzling Dragons. She has been extra supportive. She has been running at least 80% of sales right now for Sunshinedragons. And i have to give her extra thanks, we love you.

And all my thanks to you who know who you are for your caring and respect. Sunshine is still breeding full scale and have allot to offer you this year and many years to come !!!!

Thank you again EVERYONE !!!!!!!

I have made some great friends here !!!!!

All my love and blessings, and only hope i can make someone feel so cared for as you all have for me
--
Mike-General Manager/Sales
[email protected]
http://www.Sunshinedragons.com
http://www.Sunshineroaches.com

citrusdragon

Sub-Adult Member
Great to hear things are going better for you Mike. You're certainly one of the "good guys" in dragon breeding.

Blessings brother

Jeff

thestranger10101

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I think good people just find eachother !!!

Jeff i am more than honored to have your friendship. Thank you for taking the time to talk to me all threw this and your prayers and knowlege to the topic. I hope i can be there for you the same as you have for me.

You are Part of the Sunshine family....lol

Mike

thestranger10101

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thanks again Rosco you came by when i was feeling pretty bad. I have gained back 20 lbs already !!!

Hows the family, your part of ours !!!

Mike

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Hey Mike
Sorry I didnt know you were ill but I am happy to hear your doing well now.I am glad you are still able to keep your breeding program going.Good Luck and Be Well.

Vicky

thestranger10101

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Vicky -
People like you all is why i do this. Its fun, i have made life long friends. And the kids smiles !!!

Thank you !!!

I had friends that helped keep it going :)......... and me going like you !!!

thestranger10101

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Vicky -
People like you all is why i do this. Its fun, i have made life long friends. And the kids smiles !!!

Thank you !!!

I had friends that helped keep it going :)......... and me going like you !!!

spyder79

Extreme Poster
Hey man

Didnt know you werent doing well but i am so glad you are perking back up. i hope you make a 100% recover and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Brian

thestranger10101

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Lance thank you very much !!

I sent you a PM (its personal dont want to post what i need to say here)

I appreciate your suport thank you.

Michael

Sunshinedragons.com

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Mike, I'm glad you're feeling better. It's really hard to keep going, and get stuff done, when you are sick. I, also, didn't know you were sick.

thestranger10101

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I hide what i can :0)

Thank you so much !!! I am doing alot better thats for sure. And i apreciate everyones concern !!!

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camila
Top Bottom