Sunshinedragons May Need a lil Help - New Hampshire show

Status
Not open for further replies.

thestranger10101

Juvie Member
I just found out i am flying solo at the show in NH tomarow. If there is anyone planning on being there, please stop bye.

I am waiting on one person to see if they will be there to help, if not any BD.org members help would be apreciated.

There may be a free dragon in it for someone.

Mike
Sunshinedragons

GoFast

Gray-bearded Member
thestranger10101":5f59b said:
GoFast":5f59b said:
free dragon?! I am flying to MH!! :lol:

j/k not really flying there :lol:

Where you going MH?

I cant meet you there but i will still be in NH - New Hampshire :)

:lol: why did the "M" have to be right next to the "N" on the keyboard?! darn you QWERTY!!! DARN YOU!!! :lol:

akingsley9000

Gray-bearded Member
Hi Mike -

I plan on going but haven't made any firm plans yet. I may be able to help you out in the morning.

~Allison

Well... I am supposed to be setting up my enclosure tomorrow for the rescue I am hoping to get Sunday. Unless something really bad and horrible happens then I won't be able to go. However, if something really bad and horrible DOES happen then I would come help you (I'm only in Albany, NY afterall.) That'd be great about the free dragon because the something bad and horrible would probably mean that my rescue died or something...which I hope doesn't happen! I just emailed the lady in Catskill who has him...so who freaking knows...

thestranger10101

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Sorry to hear that....packing now....i have about 25-30 dragons.

And i think i will be bringing cages....maybe 3 and one to show !!!!

xJaZx

Hatchling Member
I live in Manchester NH, the show is at the Radisson right?

I might be able to help you... What time to what time?

xJaZx

Hatchling Member
Ok, I told my BF I would help him with something but If I can come I will surely try to find you!! My name is Jess BTW.

akingsley9000

Gray-bearded Member
Hey Mike -

Im going to planning on being there early. Do you need help to get setup? If so what time would that be?

How would i find you?

If i dont get a response back - not sure if you left already - i'll be there by 10:00 and just look for your booth.

~Allison

Kelcifer

Hatchling Member
Hey Mike deffinately hit me up for help next year in the New England area for Expos. I wish I read this thread before I got to the Expo this morning I would have sent my dad home with the Truck and had my boy friend pick me up after his band practice. Darn. But I hope that coffee was ok. Had I known that I was going to buy a coffee for you and my dad I would have picked up a box o joe from Dunks. It was great meeting you and I thought your dragons were very fat and happy. Lady the three legged rescue is happy in her new home and Prophecy is very active and eats like a piglet. Thanks so much for letting me bring them home. I will deffinately work for you when you are in the area again. I would love to help you on your future projects when you need it. thanks again and I will most deffinately keep in touch.
P.S I thought my boyfriend was going to kill me when he found out that I brought not one but new babies in the house. But nope he came over to see Kansas and looked inside the bottom tank and saw the little ones and he went gaga over them. He was afraid to pick them up cuz they are so small compared to Kansas. He named Lady after the STYX song and I named Prophecy after the book by Elizabeth Haydon. Thanks again and I will keep you posted and updated!
Thanks!
Kelly
Travis
Kansas
Lady
Prophecy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom