Sunshine Dragons vs. Diamond Den

Status
Not open for further replies.

boomer2000

I'm thinking of buying from sunshine dragons but I can't figure out how to see if they have any babies available. I sent out an email to them hopefully I'll hear back sooner rather than later seeing how I'm going to the pet shop tomorrow...does anyone here have any experience with them or Diamond Den?

irwin'smom

Sub-Adult Member
I can promise that if you wait for Sunshine Dragons you will not be disappointed. I have received a lot of dragons from them and was more than pleased each time. Mike is a great guy with some great dragons.
I have never bought from Diamonds Den or dealt with them but I have never heard anything negative about them either.
I would hold out for a good breeder over a pet store baby.

irwin'smom

Sub-Adult Member
Here are some of my Sunshine babies!!
fergiehoneylola011.jpg

birthday056.jpg

flossyandenvy017.jpg

All are different dragons but you can see the consistency. I have more dragons from them to and they only get better and better!

irwin'smom

Sub-Adult Member
More produced by Sunshine
the second to last on the left is in full shed
dragons055.jpg

tiny babies filled with color
sunshinegirls-1.jpg

dragons066.jpg

SUNSHINEGROUP094.jpg

irwin'smom

Sub-Adult Member
They are some "glowing high color reds", nothing dull about them!!
Gossip and Johnny Flame.. They will definitely make there mark!!
ftssl032.jpg

I am definitely addicted to some sunshine.lol

twyliteskyz

Hatchling Member
for some reason , online breeders dont seem to like responding to inquiries about when babys will be available. must be a secret. you just have to show up one day at the website and get lucky?

thestranger10101

Juvie Member
Happy holidays to all

Just wanted to tell you I have allot of things happening here and have a huge mailing list that I can add you to if you like me to most are sold off before posting.

I have the Tom X SCAR line you see in that post that would be Gossip. She was from early 08'

And to be 100% honest most my dealing in the last 3 years has been to hobby breeders and pet owners, that’s my target. We run a charity division and are doing allot of community service. I would love to place a extreme dragon in your home. Than you for expressing your interest.

Tell me about what you might be looking for and I will see what I can do :)

I think if your on here getting the right information, and have read the care sheet at sunshinedragons.com. You will do great with your PET. Pets come first.

If you want to talk to me about set up of helping you get lights ,feeders, cage set up ,etc ........ i would love to speak to you.

Email me at [email protected] I will give you my personal cell, not the one on the site.

I would so much rather deal with you a pet owner before anyone. Even if you dint get your dragon from me or ever. I am always here to help. And if I don’t have exactly what you want I will be sure to point you in the right place.

Mike
Sunshinedragons.com

Happy holidays to all!!!!!

Freeie

Extreme Poster
The first pic looks like my daughters baby dragon! Im looking for one for myself thanks for the wonderful information I was wondering that very same thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rollerboy
Top Bottom