"Sunshine Dragons" ever heard of them??

Status
Not open for further replies.

irwin'smom

Sub-Adult Member
I am very blessed to be able to feed this dragon addiction of mine and to have found those boys at Sunshine Dragons. Mike and Bruce produce some of the most outstanding dragons around in my opinion. If I want something I can let them know and I will get even better without seeing pictures. I have a lot of great future breeders and when it comes to red, orange and citrus these boys have em beat, hands down. Not to mention they are honest, good and great guys to know in general.
I am actually lucky that all my future breeders came from great people. I am very excited about future projects.
Just have to show a few of those Sunshine Dragons off.
I will make a seperate post later on some of my other future breeders.

I just took these pics and no one is showing there true colors. They are all stressed because none of these dragons are housed together and they were thrown together for a photo. This is them showing stress marks. All dragons pictured were produced by Sunshine Dragons. This is only a handfull of my Sunshine collection. I have more and some crazy hypos from them. I will post them soon.
Mazi and Fergie (they are showing there colors here)
SUNSHINEGROUP022.jpg

SUNSHINEGROUP020.jpg

Gossip, Flossy, Fergie and Mazi. The last picture has Ruby Red added and her, Gossip and Fergie are in shed.
SUNSHINEGROUP030.jpg

SUNSHINEGROUP033.jpg

SUNSHINEGROUP043.jpg

This is Ruby Red not so stressed but still not exhibiting her potential.
ruby004.jpg

This is Gossip exhibiting her candy apple red. One of the only pics I have of her not in shed. She is growing so fast she is always in shed.
Gossip002.jpg

Flossy in partial shed but still sporting those beautiful colors.
asunshinebabiesandfezandstevieclutc.jpg

These are some hypo babies I just got in and they are hot little kids.
SUNSHINEGROUP066.jpg

SUNSHINEGROUP064.jpg

Gotta love those Sunshine Dragons!!!!

Ryan Maguire

Sub-Adult Member
Wow thats alot of dragons! They are all so cute, I want to steal them!
They must be eating you out of your house, eh? :mrgreen:

irwin'smom

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thanks for the complements and I try not to count my dragons. Its getting up there :wink:

beardedwizard

Extreme Poster
Good looking bunch! You should have a nice wide range of red and orange offspring next year! The citrus will come with time!

Nice choices Diann,

Anthony

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Wow!
DiAnn those are some gorgeous babies! :love10:
I have heard nothing but good things about Sunshine Dragons.

I think it's time to start a 12 step group though, "Dragons Anonymous." :laughing6: :help: :laughing6:

irwin'smom

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Amylee, thank you. I am very proud to own them.
Barbara, I do not think a 12 step will help in this situation.lol I would have to hit rock bottom and how in the heck can that happen with all these awesome beardie faces around? :D
I do think maybe a support therapy group might be of use. I can warn other owners on just how addicting this habit is and probably one of the hardest to overcome. I can only image the withdrawals I would have. I would be the crazy lady sneaking around petsmart to grab a glimpse of the dragon babies and then buying one and sneaking out with it. I would be in full disguise of course. Sunshades, wig, trench coat, etc.lol
I am almost done for the moment. There is a few more things I want to bring in then I am shutting down on adding to the collection. (for this year anyways :lol: )

beardedwizard

Extreme Poster
irwin'smom":e7336 said:
I am almost done for the moment. There is a few more things I want to bring in then I am shutting down on adding to the collection. (for this year anyways :lol: )

Yeah right, once you see what I produce later this year you will have to trade me for another one... That's just the nature of the beast! :lol: :lol: :lol: :p I'm keeping my fingers crossed as Snow Flake looks really close to laying, and she's way to fat to be not gravid... So hopefully I'll have some Snow Flake x Adonis babies in a couple more months... But Adonis has turned out to be a breeding machine this year!

Anthony

irwin'smom

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
ha ha, you caught on to that one.lol
I still have more dragons coming this week.lol It never ends and is really a compulsive disorder now. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom