Suddenly very hyper and running around a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrismcnicholas

Hatchling Member
So sheila has always been...lazy to say the least and it's always worried me but lately (the past week or so) she's been acting very strange. She's usually awake before her lights are on and will go back and forth between her basking spot and the cool side quite often and just generally having more energy. She's also been digging but that's something she's always done on and off. I've done some research and it says this could mean she has unfertilized eggs? She hasn't gained any weight and her belly doesn't feel full. Are there any other things i should look for? Currently i have a lay box in her viv but it takes up about half of the floor space (which isn't terrible because she'll run around on the sand/topsoil with no chemicals mix anyway but i worry about her eating it because she likes to lick everything)

Could she have just shook what was bothering her or does this sound like unfertilized eggs?

Edit: Forgot to mention she's probably at least 2 and a half years old. Her temperatures are all correct and UV is good as well.

Chrismcnicholas

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Update: Probably going to remove the lay box because she doesn't seem interested in the least, i feel terrible because it takes up so much room. I'll keep the sand mix on hand though in case it does end up being more likely that it's eggs.

Chrismcnicholas

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Another update:
The last few days she's only been passing urate and very little poo, does this sound like anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom