stupid people

Status
Not open for further replies.

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
i was at petco getting crickets and this guy came up to me asking if i worked there b/c i had my beardies with me and i said no but i could probly help so he went on to ask me if he could keep other lizards with his ball python and i was like...No! he would eat them and he was like NO HES NICE HE HAS NEVER BIT ME!!! i just walked away

ses2682

I am still amazed at how stupid some people can be... just when you've thought that you've heard it all.

Phoenix17June2009

Gray-bearded Member
...wow...
really??? oh yes lets put a lizard in with a snake, and the snake wont bother the lizard because its a very nice snake.... hmmm.... i must say... i'm a bit shocked lol... like the other poster said... just when you think you have heard it all....

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
the worst part is i went back today because i forgot worms and i saw the same guy buying the last bearded dragon no cage or anything just the baby...i hope that he bought a seperate cage yesterday...if not i might have to hunt him down. stupid wanna be white gangster with his stupid baggy pants that were hanging around his ankles.... :evil: grr

Phoenix17June2009

Gray-bearded Member
TASTIGER":18qlfqzw said:
the worst part is i went back today because i forgot worms and i saw the same guy buying the last bearded dragon no cage or anything just the baby...i hope that he bought a seperate cage yesterday...if not i might have to hunt him down. stupid wanna be white gangster with his stupid baggy pants that were hanging around his ankles.... :evil: grr

oh no!!!! :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mei mei
Top Bottom