Stunted Growth

Status
Not open for further replies.

squamata

Hi BeardedDragon.org!

I just joined here to get some input. A lady gave me a couple of dragons for free a few days ago because her partner owned them and they broke up. She didn't have much info to give me but said she knew he had them for 1.5 years. They're really flighty at the moment but are getting better at being handled.

They'd been housed together (Male & Female) in a 3ft x 2ft x 2ft viv with just a bowl in it (No substrate, water, basking platform etc.).

The male is 10 inches long from tip to tip and the female is 14 inches. They're also very skinny.

They had never been fed greens, been bathed or been supplemented. Their temps were good though. Got them separated now, but I'm wondering if they will grow any more seeing as they're stunted? The male is so small, he looks like a hatchling and doesn't even have a defined head like adults. :(

EllenD

Gray-bearded Member
There are a million things you need to correct in order to even try to get them to grow, and most likely they won't reach near full potential, they didn't get proper nutrition, UVB light, UVA light, temperatures, calcium supplementation, etc. during their baby/juvenile/subadult periods when growth occurs normally. But they can still have good lives if you properly house and feed them, though I guarantee that they also most likely are suffering from Metabolic Bone Disease and you need to focus on trying to remedy that as well.

Could you please post photos of both of them, their enclosure and lights, and then please answer the following questions so that we can tell you what changes need to be made and give any advice we can to you (it's a lot of questions, I know, but it is all information that we need to know in order to access what's going on:

GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR BEARDIE:
1.)How old is your beardie?

2.)Is your beardie male, female, or are you unsure?

3.)How long is your beardie from the tip of his snout to the end of his tail?

4.)How many grams does your beardie weigh?

5.)Have you had him since he was a hatchling? If not, at what age did you acquire them? How long have you had them?

6.)If you acquired your beardie from their previous owner (was a rescue, adoptee, rehome, etc.), were they in good health at that point? Did they have proper care from their prior owner?

ENCLOSURE:

1.)What size, type, and brand of enclosure are they each in (dimensions; aquarium, EXO Terra, or Custom; and glass, wood, etc.)? If you have more than one beardie, are they kept separately?

2.)What substrate do you have lining the bottom of your beardie's enclosure?

3.)How often do you change the substrate in the bottom of the enclosure? How often do you clean your beardie's bowls? How often do you clean their entire enclosure? What do you use to clean the bowls, enclosure, etc.?

LIGHTING:

1.)What brand, model, wattage, type (tube/regular lightbulb shape, or coil bulb) and size in inches (if a tube) UVB light do each of them have? How far are their main basking spots from their UVB lights? If a long tube UVB, did you remove any plastic protective covers that came with the fixtures that were over the bulb? Are their UVB lights inside their enclosures, or are they sitting on top of a mesh or glass lid?

2.)What brand, model, wattage, and type (regular lightbulb or coil bulb) are each of their basking bulbs? How many basking bulbs do you have on each enclosure? What color are their basking bulbs (bright white, clear, soft white, yellow, blue, red, etc.)? Do you use any separate source of heat at nighttime? If so, are they bulbs that produce light, or Ceramic Heat Emitters that produce no light? How far away are their basking bulbs from their main basking spots?

3.)How many hours per day are your beardie's UVB and basking lights on?

TEMPERATURES:
1.)What are the 3 main temperatures in each of their enclosures (Hot Side, Cool Side, and Main Basking Spot)?

2.)What are you using to measure these temperatures (stick on thermometer, round gauge thermometer, digital thermometer with a probe on a wire, IR Temperature Gun, etc.)?

3.)If you are using a digital thermometer with a probe on a wire, are you allowing the probe to sit for 20-30 minutes in the testing spot before reading the temperature?

DAILY DIET and SUPPLEMENTATION:
1.)What live insects(s) do you feed them daily as their STAPLE INSECTS (their staple proteins)? What, if any, live insects do you not feed as a daily staple feeder but give to them as occasional treats? How many times a week do you feed them these treat insects? How many of these treat insects do you feed them at one time?

2.)How many live STAPLE insects do they eat in one sitting, or how long a period do you allow them to eat unlimited STAPLE insects in one sitting?

3.)How many live STAPLE insect feedings do you allow each day?

4.)Do you dust their live STAPLE feeders in a calcium powder? If so, what brand of calcium powder do you use to dust their live STAPLE insects in? Does it contain vitamin D3?

5.)How many times per week do you dust their live STAPLE insects in this calcium powder? If you allow multiple live feeding sessions per day, during how many of those live feeding sessions do you dust the insects in this calcium powder?

6.)Do you use a Multivitamin powder to dust their live STAPLE insects in? If so, what brand and type of Multivitamin powder do you use?

7.)How many days per week do you dust their live feeder insects in this Multivitamin powder? If you allow multiple live feeding sessions per day, how many of those feeding sessions do you dust their live insects in this Multivitamin powder?

8.)Do you offer fresh greens and/or vegetables to your beardie's? If so, what greens and/or vegetables do you offer them? Are these greens and/or vegetables fresh, frozen, or canned?

9.)How many days per week do you offer your beardie's greens and/or vegetables?

10.)What time of day do you put the greens and/or veggies inside their enclosures? Do you offer the greens and/or veggies before or after they eat their live insects? How long do you allow these greens and/or veggies to remain in their enclosures before removing them/providing new?

11.)Do you sprinkle the above listed calcium powder and/or Multivitamin powder on their greens and/or veggies?

12.)Do you ever offer your beardies fruit? If so, list all fruits you feed them, starting with the fruits you feed most often in descending order.

13.)How many times per week do you offer the above listed fruits? Do you sprinkle the above listed calcium powder and/or Multivitamin powder on the fruit you offer?

14.)Do you offer any commercially available foods to your beardies (pellets, Beardies Bites, Omnivore Mix, etc.)? If so, how many times per week do you offer these foods? How much of these foods do you feed them each time you offer them? Do you modify these foods in any way (soaking them in something, heating them up, mixing them with anything else, etc.)?

HEALTH HISTORY:
1.)Has your beardie ever been to a veterinarian? If so, is this veterinarian a general veterinarian, an "exotics" veterinarian, or a Certified Reptile/Herp veterinarian?

2.)Does your beardie get either a bi-yearly or yearly wellness checkup with the above listed vet?

3.)Has your beardie ever had any medical testing done? If so, please list what tests he has had done (Fecal testing, Blood Work, X-Rays, Cultures, Bone Density Testing, MRI, CT Scan (CAT Scan), Ultrasound, etc.)?

4.)Has your beardie ever been diagnosed by a veterinarian as having any illnesses or diseases (parasites, bacterial infections, fungal infections, viral infections, Metabolic Bone Disease, Cysts, Abscesses, Tumors, etc.)?

5.)Has you beardie ever been put on any medications or supplements by a veterinarian? If so, please list each medication and/or supplement and how long they were on each treatment?

6.)Has your beardie ever had any medical procedures done by a veterinarian (surgeries, enemas, amputations, growth removals, etc.)?

7.)How often does your beardie have a bowel movement? When is the last time he had a bowel movement? Are they currently normal, firm, formed bowel movements? Are they currently at all runny? Do they currently smell unusually badly? Are his urates currently bright white and moist, or are they dry and at all colored?

8.)Has your beardie ever been impacted enough that you had to give them a special diet or medication to relieve it?

9.)Do you bathe your beardie? If so, how many times per week do you bathe him, and for how long? Do they enjoy bathing?

10.)How many hours per day does your beardie get outside of their enclosure? Are they supervised whenever they are outside of their enclosure?

11.)Do you have any other pets in your home? If so, ease list each type of pet. Do these other pets have access to your beardie? Do they ever interact with each other? How do they get along, if they are allowed to interact with each other?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, can you post a few pics of each dragon as well as their new set ups including the lights you have ? Here's how :

https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ Then use the XIMG to upload

As was mentioned, they can probably both grow but there's no way to tell how much. What exactly are you feeding them, and how much ?

squamata

Original Poster
Thanks for the replies! I haven't had beardies before so any input is greatly appreciated. Especially on dusting as I'm not sure how much to be doing - Weirdly they don't seem to have bowed legs but are still likely suffering from MBD as they've never had a UVB light but may have been given supplements as the previous owner was unsure (They were her partner's).

Around 1.5-2 years old.

1 male (smallest) and 1 female

Male: 10 inches
Female: 14 inches

Unsure but will update when my scales arrive

5.)Have you had him since he was a hatchling? If not, at what age did you acquire them? How long have you had them?
Got them about a week ago aged 1.5-2 years

6.)If you acquired your beardie from their previous owner (was a rescue, adoptee, rehome, etc.), were they in good health at that point? Did they have proper care from their prior owner?
Were underweight and dehydrated. Probably suffer from MBD but no physical signs as far as I can tell.

ENCLOSURE:

1.)What size, type, and brand of enclosure are they each in (dimensions; aquarium, EXO Terra, or Custom; and glass, wood, etc.)? If you have more than one beardie, are they kept separately?

Male: Custom wooden vivarium (24x18x18 inches)
Female: Custom wooden vivarium (36x24x24 inches)

Newspaper

3.)How often do you change the substrate in the bottom of the enclosure? How often do you clean your beardie's bowls? How often do you clean their entire enclosure? What do you use to clean the bowls, enclosure, etc.?
Change the paper nightly after they poo
Clean the bowls nightly
Clean whole tank every week with warm water and pro reptile home disinfectant
Just use warm water for the bowls

LIGHTING:

1.)What brand, model, wattage, type (tube/regular lightbulb shape, or coil bulb) and size in inches (if a tube) UVB light do each of them have? How far are their main basking spots from their UVB lights? If a long tube UVB, did you remove any plastic protective covers that came with the fixtures that were over the bulb? Are their UVB lights inside their enclosures, or are they sitting on top of a mesh or glass lid?
I was given two second hand (4 month old - Will replace in 2 months) UVB bulbs so unsure of details
Not a long bulb
Bulbs are approx. 8 inches from basking spot
Inside the enclosures

2.)What brand, model, wattage, and type (regular lightbulb or coil bulb) are each of their basking bulbs? How many basking bulbs do you have on each enclosure? What color are their basking bulbs (bright white, clear, soft white, yellow, blue, red, etc.)? Do you use any separate source of heat at nighttime? If so, are they bulbs that produce light, or Ceramic Heat Emitters that produce no light? How far away are their basking bulbs from their main basking spots?
Unsure of female's bulb details as was given to me, however was given to me by my uncle who is very experienced with dragons, so I trust that they're suitable
Male has 50W ceramic bulb (https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00AC4L4ZE/ref=ya_st_dp_summary)
I use a heat pad for each of them at night time

12 hours (9am-9pm)

TEMPERATURES:
1.)What are the 3 main temperatures in each of their enclosures (Hot Side, Cool Side, and Main Basking Spot)?

Hot side: 32 C
Cool side: 29 C
Main basking spot: 34 C

2.)What are you using to measure these temperatures (stick on thermometer, round gauge thermometer, digital thermometer with a probe on a wire, IR Temperature Gun, etc.)?
Thermostat with a probe on a wire (https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B018K2DKYW/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1)

3.)If you are using a digital thermometer with a probe on a wire, are you allowing the probe to sit for 20-30 minutes in the testing spot before reading the temperature?
Yes

1.)What live insects(s) do you feed them daily as their STAPLE INSECTS (their staple proteins)? What, if any, live insects do you not feed as a daily staple feeder but give to them as occasional treats? How many times a week do you feed them these treat insects? How many of these treat insects do you feed them at one time?

Diet varies between; Locusts, crickets, dubia roaches
No treats

2.)How many live STAPLE insects do they eat in one sitting, or how long a period do you allow them to eat unlimited STAPLE insects in one sitting?
Allow them to eat for 15 minutes but honestly have never counted how many they eat, I'll start checking

Once

4.)Do you dust their live STAPLE feeders in a calcium powder? If so, what brand of calcium powder do you use to dust their live STAPLE insects in? Does it contain vitamin D3?
Been dusting all food every 2 feeds out of 3 (ie. Monday & tuesday dusted food. Wednesday none dusted. Repeat)

5.)How many times per week do you dust their live STAPLE insects in this calcium powder? If you allow multiple live feeding sessions per day, during how many of those live feeding sessions do you dust the insects in this calcium powder?
Dust every 2 out of 3 days. Dust all live food during those 2 days (don't dust veg)
Contains d3

6.)Do you use a Multivitamin powder to dust their live STAPLE insects in? If so, what brand and type of Multivitamin powder do you use?
I only use calcium + d3 supplement (exo terra). Do I also need multivitamin? If so, how often to dust?

7.)How many days per week do you dust their live feeder insects in this Multivitamin powder? If you allow multiple live feeding sessions per day, how many of those feeding sessions do you dust their live insects in this Multivitamin powder?
See above

8.)Do you offer fresh greens and/or vegetables to your beardie's? If so, what greens and/or vegetables do you offer them? Are these greens and/or vegetables fresh, frozen, or canned?
Offer various fresh veg including: Kale, peppers, cucumber, celery

I leave a bowl of veg every day and every other day it is mixed fruit and veg

10.)What time of day do you put the greens and/or veggies inside their enclosures? Do you offer the greens and/or veggies before or after they eat their live insects? How long do you allow these greens and/or veggies to remain in their enclosures before removing them/providing new?
I replace the fruit/veg around 7pm (2 hours before lights off). This is after their live food
I remove the food, wash the bowl and replace the food every evening

11.)Do you sprinkle the above listed calcium powder and/or Multivitamin powder on their greens and/or veggies?
No

12.)Do you ever offer your beardies fruit? If so, list all fruits you feed them, starting with the fruits you feed most often in descending order.
Strawberries, peaches, grapes

13.)How many times per week do you offer the above listed fruits? Do you sprinkle the above listed calcium powder and/or Multivitamin powder on the fruit you offer?
Around every other day mixed in with veg, no multivitamin

14.)Do you offer any commercially available foods to your beardies (pellets, Beardies Bites, Omnivore Mix, etc.)? If so, how many times per week do you offer these foods? How much of these foods do you feed them each time you offer them? Do you modify these foods in any way (soaking them in something, heating them up, mixing them with anything else, etc.)?
No

HEALTH HISTORY:
1.)Has your beardie ever been to a veterinarian? If so, is this veterinarian a general veterinarian, an "exotics" veterinarian, or a Certified Reptile/Herp veterinarian?

No but are insured and will be vet checked this month

2.)Does your beardie get either a bi-yearly or yearly wellness checkup with the above listed vet?
They will, only had them a week

3.)Has your beardie ever had any medical testing done? If so, please list what tests he has had done (Fecal testing, Blood Work, X-Rays, Cultures, Bone Density Testing, MRI, CT Scan (CAT Scan), Ultrasound, etc.)?
No

4.)Has your beardie ever been diagnosed by a veterinarian as having any illnesses or diseases (parasites, bacterial infections, fungal infections, viral infections, Metabolic Bone Disease, Cysts, Abscesses, Tumors, etc.)?
No

5.)Has you beardie ever been put on any medications or supplements by a veterinarian? If so, please list each medication and/or supplement and how long they were on each treatment?
No

6.)Has your beardie ever had any medical procedures done by a veterinarian (surgeries, enemas, amputations, growth removals, etc.)?
No

7.)How often does your beardie have a bowel movement? When is the last time he had a bowel movement? Are they currently normal, firm, formed bowel movements? Are they currently at all runny? Do they currently smell unusually badly? Are his urates currently bright white and moist, or are they dry and at all colored?
Daily, usually in the evening during a bath
Both pooed today between 6-8pm
Male is firm
Female has lots of undigested wings in hers
Both bright white and moist urates

8.)Has your beardie ever been impacted enough that you had to give them a special diet or medication to relieve it?
No

9.)Do you bathe your beardie? If so, how many times per week do you bathe him, and for how long? Do they enjoy bathing?
Currently bathing daily to remove stuck shed and get into routine of pooing in evenings

10.)How many hours per day does your beardie get outside of their enclosure? Are they supervised whenever they are outside of their enclosure?
Depends on the day but at least 1 hour on work days and up to 5 other days
They are both supervised but taken out separately

11.)Do you have any other pets in your home? If so, ease list each type of pet. Do these other pets have access to your beardie? Do they ever interact with each other? How do they get along, if they are allowed to interact with each other?
3 millipedes and one pacman frog
Obviously no contact

Thank you guys! Also, how do I navigate the site to get to user image upload? I'm on a phone and every time I click that link it logs me out. When I log back in, I'm redirected to the home page. Thanks again!

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
squamata":3efkq19b said:
Thanks for the replies! I haven't had beardies before so any input is greatly appreciated. Especially on dusting as I'm not sure how much to be doing - Weirdly they don't seem to have bowed legs but are still likely suffering from MBD as they've never had a UVB light but may have been given supplements as the previous owner was unsure (They were her partner's).

Around 1.5-2 years old.

<<< I suggest that you invest in a set of digital flat top kitchen scales , and weigh each of them weekly (I weigh all my gang every Saturday before they have their daily meal) and I keep details of when they ate, what they ate, when they poo, behaviors , naps , basking etc) and I graph my lizard's weights.

<<< since they are both say 1.6 years old , assume youngest as prior owner likely really clueless and only guessing.
I feed my 18 month old beardies (juvenile/subadults) ONE MEAL OF HIGH QUALITY INSECTS per day

Peppa and Toothless (both 18 months old) get
2 medium (2 inch) silkworms (I'd give the each 4 if I had more)
+
about 12-16 medium (or 10-12 large) crickets
+
greens each day each.

Were underweight and dehydrated. Probably suffer from MBD but no physical signs as far as I can tell.

>>> will be worth having an experienced reptile (herp) vet give each the once over and take xrays to assess their health state ---- potentially have early stage MBD due to inadequate diet , insufficient dietary calcium and inadequate UVB.

ENCLOSURE:

>>> both these vivs are too small , when they are full grown adults (2 years old) they will need larger vivs each , I recommend stacked (48x 24x 18high(minimum)) for each viv.

Newspaper

Clean the bowls nightly

LIGHTING:

I was given two second hand (4 month old - Will replace in 2 months) UVB bulbs so unsure of details
Not a long bulb
Bulbs are approx. 8 inches from basking spot <<< this is OK IF the compact UVBs are 26W UVB200s mounted in reflector hoods (I use NanoHoods) for my beardies at the moment .

REALLY WORTH replacing the existing UV bulbs immediately with 26W UVB200s for now.

Consider buying an Arcadia 24W T5 Slimline reflector hood + a Arcadia 24W 12%UVB tube for each ASAP , Birmingham Reptiles have a these as a kit (Slimline reflector hood including 12% UVB T5 tube).
Inside the enclosures

Unsure of female's bulb details as was given to me, however was given to me by my uncle who is very experienced with dragons, so I trust that they're suitable
Male has 50W ceramic bulb (https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00AC4L4ZE/ref=ya_st_dp_summary)
<<<< these are fine , each can do with one of these in your climate in the UK for overnight if it gets chilly (cooler than 21oC in the house). I recommend you set these up controlled by thermostat each whose probe is positioned near each beardies bed, so they maintain a constant temperature.

<<<< this is OK .... I have 7W heatpad's sandwiched between 2 layers of ceramic tile controlled by a simple switching thermostat (set to hold at 36oC to 37oC , running 24/7 , under by beardie's hides, they love them.

12 hours (9am-9pm)
<<<< bit short , too much like winter hours in their natural range in tropical central Australia,
I recommend 14 - 16 hr per day.... my beardies have a 16hr cycle (on 6am, off 10pm, I never change this)

TEMPERATURES:

Hot side: 32 C <<< on the low end of the desired Warm Zone Temp range (I am for 32 - 35oC in WARM ZONE.
Main basking spot: 34 C <<< 34oC is too cool for a bearded dragon's basking spot, you need to extablish a basking spot temperature at 40-42oC.
If too cool they will not be able to properly digest their food and they will fail to grow.

You may need to invest in more powerful flood /spot globe or a climbing branch for each so they can closer to their basking globes to get toasty.

Thermostat with a probe on a wire (https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B018K2DKYW/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1)

Yes

No treats

<<< I recommend daily live insects ( as many as they want given 2 or 3 at a time , even by hand )
Locusts , crickets and roaches are all good staple feeder insects (make sure you gut load them with quality high calcium greens + carrot + some repcal adult beardie pellets and make sure you are dusting these insects LIGHTLY each day with calcium powder.
Other good feeder insects for a your two are
medium (2inch) and large (3inch) silkworms , as many as they want.

good treats are superworms (OK for 18 month olds) , no more than 2 per sitting , I use them as treats a couple times per week.

Allow them to eat for 15 minutes but honestly have never counted how many they eat, I'll start checking

Once

Been dusting all food every 2 feeds out of 3 (ie. Monday & tuesday dusted food. Wednesday none dusted. Repeat)

Dust every 2 out of 3 days. Dust all live food during those 2 days (don't dust veg)
Contains d3

I only use calcium + d3 supplement (exo terra). Do I also need multivitamin? If so, how often to dust?
<<<< I use calcium (precipitated powder) NOT D3 fortified daily on crickets
<<<< on weekends I mix calcium powder + ReptiVite powder (contains D3) on crickets.

See above

Offer various fresh veg including: Kale, peppers, cucumber, celery <<<< cucumber and celery have ZERO nutritional benefit for beardies .... see this for a guide http://www.beautifuldragons.com/Nutritionframeset.html

I replace the fruit/veg around 7pm (2 hours before lights off). This is after their live food

No

No

HEALTH HISTORY:

No

No

No

No

Male is firm

No

Currently bathing daily to remove stuck shed and get into routine of pooing in evenings

Obviously no contact

Thank you guys! Also, how do I navigate the site to get to user image upload? I'm on a phone and every time I click that link it logs me out. When I log back in, I'm redirected to the home page. Thanks again!
I simply upload from my hdd to TinyPic (is free) , I size the image as 17ïn screen , and then copy the img code [img ...... /img] into my posts , works OK.

squamata

Original Poster
Picture time! Hope I get this right -

Female's setup:
full

Since this picture, there's also a sand bath (I don't feed them in it) and a small fabric bed. I also used regular paper in the pic because I ran out of newspaper. There is a water bowl at the front of the tank that you can't really see. There is also a bowl of veggies.

Female dragon as of 03/06/17 (Bird's eye view):
full

Female dragon as of 03/06/17 (Side view):
full

Male dragon's setup)
full

Again, since this picture there's also a small hide in the setup. There's a water and food bowl also out of shot.

Male dragon as of 03/06/17 (Bird's eye view):
full

Male dragon as of 03/06/17 (Side view):
full

Both dragons as of 27/05/17:
full

full

A few things to note:
- I'll be getting the male a new tank (36 inch.) soon, but he's in his current one for now
- Would like further input on the female's tank. It's huge - 36 x 24 x 24. Is that not big enough for her once she's fully grown?
- I'll be installing another light in the male's tank as at the moment he's using a lamp outside of the tank as I don't have another socket.

Improvements I have made:
- Kitchen scales are in the post as we speak
- Daylight hours changed to 8am-11pm
- New light for female bearded purchased (Basking spot up to 40C), and male's thermostat upped to 40C
- Honestly haven't had a chance to head to a pet shop but will be sorting their calcium out asap

Thanks for your help everyone! <3

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
squamata":5cm9esda said:

Around 1.5-2 years old.

ENCLOSURE:

Newspaper

Clean the bowls nightly

LIGHTING:

Not a long bulb
Bulbs are approx. 8 inches from basking spot
Inside the enclosures

12 hours (9am-9pm) <<< too short , I STRONGLY SUGGEST 14hr minimum (I run my lights on a timer on 6am , off 10pm.)

TEMPERATURES:

Hot side: 32 C
Main basking spot: 34 C <<<< this needs to be bumped up to 40 C

Yes

No treats

<<<< At their age, limiting their insect intake is not a good idea, I recommend
>> feeding them SEPARATELY , NEVER TOGETHER
>> a few insects at a time , they wont be overwhelmed then and have a better chance of catching the insects
>> stop feeding when they loose interest in the insects

Once

Contains d3

See above

Offer various fresh veg including: Kale, peppers, cucumber, celery

No

No

HEALTH HISTORY:

No

No

No

No

Male is firm

No

Obviously no contact

squamata

Original Poster
Thanks! If you read the post above yours, you'll see that I increased the basking spot to 41C and increased the UVB light time.

I always feed them separately and they have always lost interest before the 15 minutes are up. I feed them one at a time outside of their tank. Thanks for your suggestions! I will definitely be using them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom