Stubborn Dragon Won't Eat Pellets

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
SHBailey":jk6r457e said:
Around here, all the dandelions bloom at once, usually in late May, and we see whole lawns full of those beautiful yellow flowers everywhere. (I'm sorry, I don't think of them as "weeds".) :mrgreen:

We live in what I like to call a "pleasantly shabby" little neighborhood, and I guess we're lucky that most of our nearest neighbors aren't too picky about weeds, so as far as I know, no one nearby is using huge amounts of toxic stuff in their yards -- at least, I like to hope not.

I plan to try "Repashy Grub Pie" with our beardie -- heard some good things about it and got some on order. I'm trying to find something with a longer shelf life that I can keep around just in case we ever get into a situation where we can't get live bugs and/or fresh greens for a while, so he won't have to go hungry, since we can't convince him that the dry kibbles are supposed to be food. :roll:

I've got a packet of Wombaroo Reptile Supplement in the pantry for emergencies that I bought about 4 years ago and have never opened.
http://www.wombaroo.com.au/reptiles/reptile-supplement

And 1L bottle of VetaFarm Lizard Pellets
http://vetafarm.com.au/product/lizard-food/
that I was using a little at a time mixed with Repcal Juvenile Beardie Pellets , softened by soaking in an equal volume of water and then mixed in with the grated carrot, sweet potato chopped pees and beans an buk choi for the skinks (Wriggle, George and Mildred and for Puff and Rex when they were little). I can tell you the wild skinks outside made quick work of the day or 2 old leftovers of mix that was not eaten by the pets. A hit with the wild skinks, not so much with the pets though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom