Stressed marks and no clue why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,
My beardie is roughly between 6 and seven months and just recently finished shedding but he is covered in stress marks and I am worried.
He has been eating really well (~20 mealworms and 2 large hornworms/ a 1/4 veggie mix of broccoli, zucchini, and brussel sprouts), he gets a nice warm soak about once a week, and his tank is nice and warm at 100(basking), 96(high), 75(low) with a humidity of 29%.

I can't figure out what has him so upset, I've cleaned his bedding a couple days ago and done everything else I can think of but he's still stressed.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Ok I would cut the meal worms for now - they can cause impaction on young ones- next please NO more broccoli or brussel sprouts - I am post a nutrition website for you http://www.beautifuldragons.com/Nutrition.html better options of food and please ignore the kale thing its a good staple feeder
What are you using for a UVB? Please NO coils --- brand and bulb please -- and where in the tank is it? They will go thru relocation stress -- how long have you had him?
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom