Stress from noise

Status
Not open for further replies.

stratman471

Hi I plan on getting my first bearded dragon and I was wondering if they are easily stressed out by loud noises. I ask because I play the guitar on a daily basis and I was not sure if my amplifier would stress it out since both the guitar and the dragon would be in the same room. I normally play at a low volume and it has not bothered lizards I have owned in the past, but this is my first bearded dragon and wanted to make sure. Thanks!

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Our beardie is in my son's room and he plays his clarinet each day(my son, not the beardie..lol). She does not seem to be too stressed out about it, but then again she is 5 yrs old and is used to loud music and commotion in our house.

If your using an amp in the room, I would be worried about the vibrations from that being a stress factor.

Maybe there is someone else on here that plays a guitar that might be able to help you out a little better.

Good Luck !!

I actually have the same set up...Dragon and guitar in the same room and it doesn't seem to bother her too much. Oddly enough she's more curious about what I am doing than anything else, she watches me like a hawk. I live in an apartment with 4 other college kids so Marla's been used to a lot of noise since day one..that may be why shes pretty calm about it

As much of weirdo as I sound for saying it, I do avoid playing after her lights go out..wouldn't want to wake Marla from her beauty sleep

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
BostonxAbomination":bd796 said:
As much of weirdo as I sound for saying it, I do avoid playing after her lights go out..wouldn't want to wake Marla from her beauty sleep

I don't think your a weirdo at all....in fact, I admire the fact that you care about your Marla's sleep.

Eventide

Hatchling Member
I have a friend whose beardie black beards every time he plays his guitar, so it probably depends on the beardie. :) Or maybe he's just not that good of a guitar player. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
617781l
Top Bottom