Stress and what to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiketheleucistic

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Sorry for lack of updates! We FINALLY sold our house :D ! Today we moved him back to my room, and we have seen immediate improvement. He is currently basking and he is the right color again!

okay- i would not take that for granted. what do his hind legs look like? are they bent back and at an angle? are they straight out? are they like normal? are their signs of life? is he breathing?

i just want to make sure that hes alive because what happened to me was i thought mine was brumating but he died :( please check

Spiketheleucistic

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
C9D254D6-139D-4F5E-8A4D-539245BBE6E4-1096-0000013A7C6045AD.jpg

See

snazzyglasses

Sub-Adult Member
What an adorable little sleepyhead! :) (And I'm glad you guys sold your house!! That's pretty exciting! Especially with the housing market being so cruddy these days).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChekeNerton523
Top Bottom