Not open for further replies.
Signs:
Lack of muscle & joint movement
Sleeping throughout the day
Not eating
Weight loss
Raised bumps
Slow moving
Tucking under of hands, feet, etc. ( like if you were to take your hand and bend it towards your wrist)

If its a year old theres a high chance of MBD. Are you with a vet? I suggest going ASAP if you are. But if u think about it- it can be a whole bunch of things!

Spiketheleucistic

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I'm not at home right now but as soon as I get home I will try. The only thing I got him to eat was some baby Dubia a neighbor gave me last week. He are 3 or 4 of them but they were not big enough to give him anything nutritional.

After a couple days put about 3 in their and don't offer anything. He will get hungry enough to look for food and eat them. Unless its been 2 weeks- than take the crickets out and offer different food. He may be bored with crickets

Spiketheleucistic

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
We have given him some baby food which he eats enthusiastically. I am worried about him because I have seen him with a leg tucked under his body several times now. Could it be that he has mbd and it is just a coincidence that it started at the same time as we moved him?

It could have developed over time. Honestly, if hes eating the baby food, thats great. Do u have a vet? I suggest making an appointment ASAP and if hes eatimg the baby food, take your crickets, buy a baby bullet, and put fresh fruits and veggies and crickets. This way, the beardie is getting his essential waters, vitamins, minerals, and protein. Take a superworm or 2 ( large) and purify that 2 times a week in place of the crickets. This way, hes getting the healthy fat for him. Is he defecating? How is it if he is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aleyna
Top Bottom