Not open for further replies.

Livey

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
wckdbtch":1cmj03sq said:
I'm happy for you! See, things aren't all bad :D

Its a relief! he charged me £50 to see him! :x

I just feel more at ease seeing her!
i Love my babies and i worry far too much!
Im going grey! im 18 and im going grey ahhah

Well Saturday at 10 we will be back and i shall tell you all how its going !

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
To get her to eat veggies, reduce her insects to only 4-5 locusts twice a week, dusted with calcium powder twice a week and vitamin once a week. The days she has no insects, offer salad . Even if it takes a while, she should start after a bit. Give a small salad at first [ then you haven't wasted it if she refuses it ] and then if she eats it, give her more. Beardies can take long periods withoout food, remember that during brumation, they don't eat for months. If she gets hungry, she WILL eat the salad. Unless there's something else going on....fatty liver can come on an overweight dragon. You can also try putting a semi-crippled locust half-way under the salad, so it moves and attracts her, that might work. But either way, stick to a diet, she will benefit in the long run and have more energy and live longer.

wckdbtch

Hatchling Member
Welcome to the club! I got my first greys when I was 19 - could be by chance that it happened the same time I had my daughter :? Even so, I would not have changed that for anything in the world - and I'm keeping my hairdresser's living standards quite high with all the colouring...

The 50 bucks you spent are just school and appreciation fees. We sometimes have to learn the expensive way.

Livey

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
AHBD":laz11ewi said:
To get her to eat veggies, reduce her insects to only 4-5 locusts twice a week, dusted with calcium powder twice a week and vitamin once a week. The days she has no insects, offer salad . Even if it takes a while, she should start after a bit. Give a small salad at first [ then you haven't wasted it if she refuses it ] and then if she eats it, give her more. Beardies can take long periods withoout food, remember that during brumation, they don't eat for months. If she gets hungry, she WILL eat the salad. Unless there's something else going on....fatty liver can come on an overweight dragon. You can also try putting a semi-crippled locust half-way under the salad, so it moves and attracts her, that might work. But either way, stick to a diet, she will benefit in the long run and have more energy and live longer.

I dont think i could cripple a poor locust! :( i have often put worms on , but they have good aim and avoid the veg completely ...
Thank you i will take it on board! :D

wckdbtch":laz11ewi said:
Welcome to the club! I got my first greys when I was 19 - could be by chance that it happened the same time I had my daughter :? Even so, I would not have changed that for anything in the world - and I'm keeping my hairdresser's living standards quite high with all the colouring...

The 50 bucks you spent are just school and appreciation fees. We sometimes have to learn the expensive way.

hmmm.... My hairs Purple and Pink ;) keeping that hair dye STOCKED WELL!

Livey

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Still not sleeping right, still awake, but the popping sound seems to have quietened down a little,
I just need her to sleep well.... but she wakes up every 5 minutes..
And she doesn't even sleep in on the morning, as soon as the sun comes up she is awake...
:cry:
Is there anything i can do to help her get too sleep?

wckdbtch

Hatchling Member
Are you staring at the poor girl the whole night? Just kidding... At least her breathing seems to be better. Maybe you'll find that, as the breathing normalizes, her sleep pattern might improve at well.

Jess

Extreme Poster
How's Tiny feeling today? Did taking out the reeds help at all?

Ha, we should start a beardie weight watchers club!! :blob8: Dud is on a diet too. He isn't terribly fat, but he has some fat built up under his arms that needs to go. I've reduced his bugs, and he has actually been eating veggies lately!

Livey

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
wckdbtch":4fq8nvm9 said:
Are you staring at the poor girl the whole night? Just kidding... At least her breathing seems to be better. Maybe you'll find that, as the breathing normalizes, her sleep pattern might improve at well.

82% of the night yes :wink:
gulfbrzdawn":4fq8nvm9 said:
How is Tiny doing today? Did she get any sleep? How's her breathing? Did you get any sleep???? :wink:

To answer you both, she went straight to sleep tonight,
She has been pretty tired in the day, and having naps..
She cuddled up to her Duck and slept peacefully!
Richard came to put Nu to bed later , she opened her eyes a little but snoozed right off again and he said she wasn't making the noise at all ( :blob5: x1000000)
She even came down for a run around yesterday! :)

Livey

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Jess4921":3d0sds99 said:
How's Tiny feeling today? Did taking out the reeds help at all?

Ha, we should start a beardie weight watchers club!! :blob8: Dud is on a diet too. He isn't terribly fat, but he has some fat built up under his arms that needs to go. I've reduced his bugs, and he has actually been eating veggies lately!

You posted just as i replied :D

LOL at beardie Weight watches! :laughing6: i like it..
Still not much eating much veg for me im afraid :|
I think the reeds been taken out has helped, Still not 100 % sure if it was them yet...
And i PMed Tracie, she said she looked healthy ..
What do you guys think?
IMG_2703.jpg

IMG_2635.jpg

IMG_2600.jpg

But shes not a lazy lizard at all, she is very active and loves a good run about the house..

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Olivia, that is great news! :D I hope Miss Tiny's breathing and sleeping continue to get better.

Jess4921":1r5ymdjo said:
He isn't terribly fat, but he has some fat built up under his arms that needs to go.
Have you considered tiny dumb bells for Dud? :roll: :lol:

Livey

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
gulfbrzdawn":29ie6xac said:
Jess4921":29ie6xac said:
He isn't terribly fat, but he has some fat built up under his arms that needs to go.
Have you considered tiny dumb bells for Dud? :roll: :lol:
:laughing6: That would make a fantastic picture jess :D

Jess

Extreme Poster
Tiny looks good to me, she doesn't have the massive fat stores that Dudley has, LOL!

LMAO! Either teeny tiny dumbells, or if those don't work out a beardie sized man-bra to contain his moobs. Like, you know how some really over weight people have moobs that extend down past their armpits? That's what Dudley has goin' on.

Livey

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Jess4921":22rqr2vj said:
Tiny looks good to me, she doesn't have the massive fat stores that Dudley has, LOL!

LMAO! Either teeny tiny dumbells, or if those don't work out a beardie sized man-bra to contain his moobs. Like, you know how some really over weight people have moobs that extend down past their armpits? That's what Dudley has goin' on.

:laughhard: HAHA oh Dudley!

Miss Tots is doing good this morning, stayed in bed till 9! gave her some locusts today... she regurgitated one :?
Not sure about that... freaked me a little

Jess

Extreme Poster
Aww, poor Tiny. Did she get time to bask and warm up before you fed her? They tend to puke if they aren't warm enough when they eat. I hope she slept well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cinnabunn
Top Bottom