strange behavior when i touch his tail

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had george for about a month now. George had a full body shed about 2weeks ago. Well I say full body shed but his tail still looks grey like it hasn't shed yet? When I touch his tail he likes to run from me he doesn't want me to touch it at all!!! I would rub him from head to tail and when I get to his tail he takes off and today ran from me jumped off my bed and went head First into the wall he didn't care where he was going just away from me! He has never let me touch his tail now that I think about it...he just acts like I'm hurting him and It hurts my feelings! When I bought him he was grey he was getting ready to shed. After I had him for 2weeks he just burst in a day he shed everything but his tail! He can bend it and he gets a bath every day and sometimes more than once a day. He is eating fine but he just won't let me touch it!!!!!! What's wrong??????????

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Hi there,
I cant speak for all dragons but I know both Ruben and Dex have never liked their tails touched.
Dex would move her tail away from me and Ruben will whip it into my eye to show me his displeasure.

Holly

as89amanda

Original Poster
Thanks holly for the reply! I have been looking on other fourms but no luck. So my little guy is just touchy! I can live with that. I thought that he could be mad that I am fostering a dog for about a month. That likes to sit on my bed and watch him ALDAY! (there is no way she can get to him)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maryjane91383
Top Bottom