still in a rut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lennifer

Juvie Member
U only need a heat source at night if the temps in your house drop below 65. If u choose to use a heat source, it is best to purchase a heat emmitter because it gives off only heat, no light....this way it won't disturb your beardie's sleep:) The heat emmitters are kind of pricey so I purchased a space heater & use that for the lizards room when need be. lol! Glad to hear that he has been more active & not hiding as much :D

~Sandy

MALIBUSMOM

Gray-bearded Member
Good!Malibu is about 17 inches if not more from mvb as you can see.
She likes her cave on the warm side & will stink eye me if i move it & posibly go on a hunger strike.
she is very stubborn & knows what she wants & if she doesn,t like it will letme know.
when she wants to be cool she goes on the other side on her squashy pillow.

Someone on here told me my boy may have respitory problems also. He sounds like he is doing the same thing as your bd. I was told to try Reptaid. I will have to figure out how to send you the link. It's not the one by Flukers, it's a homeopathic supliment. We also have a 70 Gallon viv. Our boy is as spoiled as your. We cuddle him in his blankie at night and when we go to bed we lay him on a pillow to sleep all covered up.

Their not spoiled. lol
http://www.chameleonsnorthwest.com/reptaid4.htm

LOL I did it!!!

gizmosmom

Original Poster
Thank you so much for all the help. I just need some money now. I think I've also found a vet about 30 miles away. He is eating less. Closing his eyes alot. When I gave him a bath today he didn't poo. He also kicked his back leg up to scratch/ rub his eye. I looked at both eyes and don't see anything. He shed his head a few weeks ago, but I don't see any that didn't come off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom