Stanley Pics and Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had been posting pics of my man, Stanley in the Introductions forum, but I wanted a more permanent place to post them moving forward, since he'll eventually be beyone the "Introduction" stage. So here are all the pics I've posted so far and I will use this thread moving forward.

And don't forget you can always check out Stanley's live web stream here: http://www.justin.tv/clydesgirl

Pics from the Ad that Made Me Fall in Love:
attachment.php

attachment.php

First Day (six weeks old):
P1040886.JPG

P1040888.JPG

P1040895.JPG

Second Day (took this pic with the crappy camera just to show how tiny he was):
original.jpg

Eight Weeks Old (back about to shed):
P1040897.JPG

P1040898.JPG

New Viv:
original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Two Months Old (head shedding):
P1040926.JPG

P1040930.JPG

P1040936.JPG

P1040943.JPG

P1040946.JPG

ClydesGirl

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I had to block off the entrance to Stanley's hide in his new viv (you can see the upside down orange plastic bowl in that one pic) because he was spending all day in there. Not sure if it was due to relocation stress or the stress of his head shed, but I was worried about him not basking enough after he ate. He was, at least, still eating well.

Today I've been watching him on the cam all day and he's spent almost the entire day basking. I guess that's better than hiding, but I do wish he'd move around a little more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom