Spyro..a very sad tale..pics 12/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

puffwhizzcrooke

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
will do pics later.... offwith fecal to the vet now :roll:

Oh good news just managed to hand feed him 2 crickets they werent exactly wriggling as they are so small I squished them in my fingers but at least he ate :D

puffwhizzcrooke

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
OK as promised some more pictures

It is my teddy
23062010165.jpg

yoghurt beard
23062010162.jpg

23062010161.jpg

Who you looking at
23062010163.jpg

23062010164.jpg

Kaalin

I know I have made the right choice as a home away from home with this forum, for my new steps into the world of bearded dragons when I see posts like this. I'm really glad that Spyro is doing much better, he is such a cutie xx

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
So sorry to hear about Crooke :cry:

Oh my goodness! I can't believe the petstore allowed Spyro to get to that condition. How sad.

Not sure if I was trying to see something that isn't there, but had Spyro's neck been straightening out? In the last set of pics, his head doesn't seem to be as turned as the first set of pics. His eyes are also looking brighter and had more life to them.

Thank you so much for taking him in and giving him much needed love and care.

puffwhizzcrooke

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
yes his neck is straightening out a little and he is also using his back legs too walk , I think he was slightly impacted as well as he passed tiny gravel pieces that he was previously kept on :x

He is still favouring one side but not as much as he was...the top of his head has healed nicely .... he still has a droopy lip, I think he might always have a slightly deformed jaw :(

Just keeping our fingers crossed but he is getting stronger each day :)

Sadona

Juvie Member
Spyro is such a sweetie. I'm so glad you took him in. :D
Its also great to see how he is improving - he really is making some fast progress.

puffwhizzcrooke

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I just wish he would chase some crickets rather than me having to coat them in yoghurt first and hand feed them to him :roll:

Sadona

Juvie Member
Lol I felt the same way about mine before he passed...I had to force feed him baby food, he wouldn't eat anything else.

Chazbang

Bless you for taking him home. He is absolutely beautiful and he looks so much better in the second lot of pictures.

puffwhizzcrooke

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
:blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

Spyro has ate 4 small locusts today all by himself...

:blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

I didn't have to cover them in baby food and hand feed them he chased and caught them himself :D

As requested here are some more pics definitely improving :D

P1734_28-06-10.jpg

P1727_28-06-10.jpg

P172602_28-06-10.jpg

P172601_28-06-10.jpg

P172502_28-06-10.jpg

P172501_28-06-10.jpg

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
EEEEEE!!!!! What a teeny tiny baby!

What a good boy for chasing/eating 4 locusts all by himself! I'm sure you were wearing :mrgreen: on your face after that, huh? Congrats!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Debbie,

That is great Spyro ate locusts all by himself today! :blob8:
He must be feeling better, finally! He is looking very good & his colors are bright as well. Great job getting him back to health, I know it isn't an easy task.
He is such a little cutie pie.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EternalAzhrei
Top Bottom