Spots new feeding schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErinMeetsMachine

Sub-Adult Member
Spot is about 11 months old now and has progressively started to eat less. She's now eating 20-30 crickets a day and sometimes only in one feeding. I've been providing her greens in the morning (and refill when needed) and am feeding her live feeders later on in the morning.. Instead of at around 10:30 - 11 I've been feeding her at about 2 ish and again around 6 to see if she wants more. I've found that this way encourages her to eat some greens. Any opinions? I'm getting another fecal exam to make sure she's healthy and whatnot and that her eating decreasing is due to age and not parasites.

Any opinions or suggestions?

Catalyst

BD.org Addict
That sounds like a reasonable and healthy diet/feeding schedule for a dragon that age. Once she hits 12 months, it'll be time to start cutting her down so that by 18 months old, she's well on the adult feeding schedule of only 25-50 live bugs a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom