Spike/Phoenix Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

koco46

Original Poster
Hm,I should have posted this in "Beardie Tales",can't figure out how to move it,though.

koco46

Original Poster
Thank you ,I had covered 3 sides of the tank with paper at first to ake him feel more secure since his tank is in a "high traffic" area in the kitchen,then I found a reed window sahde and trimmed it to fit.
Phoenix loves to climb it and even has fallen asleep on it.

We keep offering veggies every day, and today he had some kale, yay!!

Dooter

Sub-Adult Member
How cute!!! He's quite the hunter!

I admit, I am at work so I had to keep the volume down when I watched this, but I LOL'd at his attitude towards the veggies... :laughing6:

koco46

Original Poster
Phoenix enjoyed a sunny afternoon on the back of the couch today!

DSC_1142b.jpg

DSC_1103.jpg

He has come a long way in 3 weeks,here's what he looked like when we got him.
DSC_0956e.jpg

He was malnourished,he weighed 25g and now he has doubled his weight.

I did post a question about tail rot in the Health section containing pictures of his tail,I am worried now about his dry,kinky tail....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom